Trade Smart Online

SmartTradeOnline

hi
read all the thread from start to end.
STOnline - You have all variant products ie. per lot pricing as well as per order pricing ( which is not visible on your web, but read here) and Unlimited trading.

Can you introduce some innovative feature - like mix n match between these plans which will give flexibilty to small traders....
e.g- if a client opts for per lot basis pricing ( 7 ka dum) and if during a month he generates brok above 1899 ( ie unlimited trading plan amount), he will be automatically waived off brokerage for remainder of month ( ie. he will be considered as unlimited plan member for that particular month).

Also , your brokerage rates ( and charges)are very much competant. But you can consider lowering charges for Unlimited trading. You must be aware of one broker giving Unlimited for 500 pm ( we will not go in detail as there are some queries raised by a member which are still unanswered.)
Also another broker who is offering Unlimted for approx 2200 ( including taxes).If one don't care for ethics, he can manage to get that broker's scheme for 1800 using referral. Whereas your unlimited plan will cost approx 2100 pm.
Many traders will be glad if you can give some innovative feature with your current plans.
Can there be possibility of Mini Unlimted plan with fair usage policy ( Wild guess inspired from Internet plans.Don't know whether it's feasible) OR daily upper cap on brokearge OR unlimited trading on per day basis plan :D
Arjun20,
Thanks for your suggestions. You have raised some good points. We'll have to check in our backoffice software what options could be possible and at the same time are easy to understand. We wanted to keep things simple for our clients and hence started with one pricing plan and expanding it to three. However, we are still open to exploring possibilities.

As far as referral is concerned, we have referral too. The forms will be available online very soon. So, your cost would still be lesser in case of referral.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

SmartTradeOnline

sir let me make it simple so there is no misunderstanding so u can reply on the forum and every one can benefit i will not be bringing share from any other account

In religare what i do is deposit 2.8 lacs cash so i can buy one equivalent of sbi shares that 125 shares

now this 2.8 L is conmsumed in buying these 125 shares in cash ( delievery)
now to hegde it as i do it for living i have to sell an option or sbi future
and for that i require margins in cash which are not there

AS whole of the 2.8 L goes in buying 125 share of sbi but my broker Ie religare
lets me sell that option or future of sbi against the sbi cash holding in my account

Because if value of sbi is 2.8 L and if there is 20 % haircut i still have 2.24 lacs as margin to sell futures options or some other stock future or nifty future the next day all i have to pay religare is MTM if its debit

for that also religare has a provision where if i dont pay mtm they charge mein 14 % intrest till i clear it

now religare keeps these shares in my demat or there pool account i have no idea but i know share belong to me i can sell them any time and buy any other share same time so its non stop trading for me
Ok. Futures or Options of SBI itself (not any other share) is the key here.
Please give us some time to check this and get back to you on the same.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

SmartTradeOnline

sir let me make it simple so there is no misunderstanding so u can reply on the forum and every one can benefit i will not be bringing share from any other account

In religare what i do is deposit 2.8 lacs cash so i can buy one equivalent of sbi shares that 125 shares

now this 2.8 L is conmsumed in buying these 125 shares in cash ( delievery)
now to hegde it as i do it for living i have to sell an option or sbi future
and for that i require margins in cash which are not there

AS whole of the 2.8 L goes in buying 125 share of sbi but my broker Ie religare
lets me sell that option or future of sbi against the sbi cash holding in my account

Because if value of sbi is 2.8 L and if there is 20 % haircut i still have 2.24 lacs as margin to sell futures options or some other stock future or nifty future the next day all i have to pay religare is MTM if its debit

for that also religare has a provision where if i dont pay mtm they charge mein 14 % intrest till i clear it

now religare keeps these shares in my demat or there pool account i have no idea but i know share belong to me i can sell them any time and buy any other share same time so its non stop trading for me
My_investmentz,
We had a discussion with the NOW team. Unfortunately, at this moment they do not have this facility in the trading software. We will update you when this feature is made available.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

XUV-500

hello sir/madam,

1. Is there Bracket Order facililty in NOW ?

2. If i want to trade Futures for intraday and want them to be 'must' squared off evenif i am unable to squareoff them, which order type needs to be selected?
For equities you have MIS.But for Derivatives you only have NRML. How to ensure square off by day end using NRML (NRML allows carrying forward positions if client has necessary margins in account.)

My_investmentz,
We had a discussion with the NOW team. Unfortunately, at this moment they do not have this facility in the trading software. We will update you when this feature is made available.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
Sir what has now got to do with margin in GLOBE CAPITAL I have an account where i use now only ( for speedy executions though they have ODIN also )
and i get margin against my stocks

Are u seriously in broking for 18 years or was i mis read some thing was it 18 days :clap:

I am not asking algo trading to hedge my stocks that i will do manually i am just asking margin which a broker has to set not NOW Team

If you want i can show u on team viewer by buying 250 reliance and selling deep in the money call on now software

SmartTradeOnline

Sir what has now got to do with margin in GLOBE CAPITAL I have an account where i use now only ( for speedy executions though they have ODIN also )
and i get margin against my stocks

Are u seriously in broking for 18 years or was i mis read some thing was it 18 days :clap:

I am not asking algo trading to hedge my stocks that i will do manually i am just asking margin which a broker has to set not NOW Team

If you want i can show u on team viewer by buying 250 reliance and selling deep in the money call on now software
It is the trading software where we input the features for the intraday limit.

There is a separate way to apply reduced margin for hedging positions. So if you take a calendar spread position then you will get the margin benefit of hedged position as that feature is provided by NOW.
However margin benefit against a position in cash is something NOW does not provide. Hence intraday we will not be able to give you that benefit. We can only do it when you transfer the shares in our demat account.

We have very good relations with Globe Capital people. Please let us know the name of the person you are dealing with over there along with the branch name and we will speak to them about it.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

SmartTradeOnline

hello sir/madam,

1. Is there Bracket Order facililty in NOW ?

2. If i want to trade Futures for intraday and want them to be 'must' squared off evenif i am unable to squareoff them, which order type needs to be selected?
For equities you have MIS. But for Derivatives you only have NRML. How to ensure square off by day end using NRML (NRML allows carrying forward positions if client has necessary margins in account.)
Hello XUV-500,
1. No, currently NOW does not have Bracket Order facility. Though they are working on another order type Cover order. It is still under testing.

2. You can select MIS as order type for FNO orders too. Any orders placed in MIS are meant to be for intraday purpose only. Any open positions in MIS are squared up from our end at the end of the day if not done by the user.
For intraday purpose we provide an additional limit too. For intraday trades we charge only half of the total margin required.

For positions you wish to carry forward you can place the trades in NRML.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

It is the trading software where we input the features for the intraday limit.

There is a separate way to apply reduced margin for hedging positions. So if you take a calendar spread position then you will get the margin benefit of hedged position as that feature is provided by NOW.
However margin benefit against a position in cash is something NOW does not provide. Hence intraday we will not be able to give you that benefit. We can only do it when you transfer the shares in our demat account.

We have very good relations with Globe Capital people. Please let us know the name of the person you are dealing with over there along with the branch name and we will speak to them about it.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
sir jee where is it intraday when i said margin against stocks in DP it means delivery holdings and also in above post i clearly said religare gives me margin
whether the stocks are in my DP or there pool account i dont know

But when ever i need to sell them they are there so there is no point confusing something with intraday

In above post i said in example of sbi that they cash is utilized buy sbi in delivery

Please read they question carefully before answering it :thumb:

So whether its religare or globe both have my stocks or full margin in account in cash to buy them only thing i take from them is margin against stocks to sell options

SmartTradeOnline

sir jee where is it intraday when i said margin against stocks in DP it means delivery holdings and also in above post i clearly said religare gives me margin
whether the stocks are in my DP or there pool account i dont know

But when ever i need to sell them they are there so there is no point confusing something with intraday

In above post i said in example of sbi that they cash is utilized buy sbi in delivery

Please read they question carefully before answering it :thumb:

So whether its religare or globe both have my stocks or full margin in account in cash to buy them only thing i take from them is margin against stocks to sell options
Let's take an example,
Suppose you have Rs 2.7 lacs in your account and you buy shares for delivery worth Rs 2.7 lacs. You have exhausted all your cash balance. Now if you need to sell futures or options you'll need additional balance which you do not have.

If you wish to sell futures to hedge your position you need a margin benefit during the trading hours (by intraday we did not mean intraday trading, just the english meaning of intraday). This benefit i.e. hedging of cash with futures or vice versa is something NOW is not providing. It is only providing margin benefit if your entire hedging is in the FNO segment only.

We are not sure we understand you properly. First you mentioned Religare, then Globe Capital and then Religare again. Moreover, if you are getting that benefit at Religare it's great for you.

We hope to serve you in future when this feature is available in the NOW.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in