Trade Smart Online

SmartTradeOnline

thanks for ur reply..but if some persons like me ask higher leverage for intraday..can u give such person? :thumb: if s, we will consider u...
happy trading...
Hello Option writer,
One possible solution in this case is that you can even give shares in margin and get limit against those shares (after haircut). We hope this works for you.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

SmartTradeOnline

YA RAJU U R OK....Smart Trade online, check the drop box it looks like it's Rksv twin brother, was changed in form, the commodity is currently trading in the Unlimited option I have not found it yet, ACHIIEVERS except,,,,,
Hello Simple Trader1,
We like to embrace technology to make things easier and simpler. Dropbox is a wonderful tool to share files.

Coming up with additional pricing options very soon.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

sir i trade on brokerage less than what you offer at religare 005 % and .05 % do u have any plans for me also i do good volumes like any unlimited plans where we pay fixed amount or per order basis

And i require margin against stocks in DP which u already mentions in above post is avaible after haircut to sell options against stocks

SmartTradeOnline

sir i trade on brokerage less than what you offer at religare 005 % and .05 % do u have any plans for me also i do good volumes like any unlimited plans where we pay fixed amount or per order basis

And i require margin against stocks in DP which u already mentions in above post is avaible after haircut to sell options against stocks
Hello My investmentz,
You can trade unlimited in Cash and FNO for Rs1899 per month or Rs 15 per order.

For margin benefit against stocks you'll have to fill the below mentioned form http://smarttradeonline.in/download_forms/margin-request-letter.doc

and you will get the limit against stocks as per NSE guidelines.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Hello My investmentz,
You can trade unlimited in Cash and FNO for Rs1899 per month or Rs 15 per order.

For margin benefit against stocks you'll have to fill the below mentioned form http://smarttradeonline.in/download_forms/margin-request-letter.doc

and you will get the limit against stocks as per NSE guidelines.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
boss this letter i have to fill once or every time i require margin i trade 10 times a day and cannot fill forms i can only use you system if its online like religare the same time i buy 5000 reliance the same time i sell deep in the money calls and same time buy very far out of the money puts

Thought 15 rs and 1800 you have addred zerodha + rksv in one hope you dont dissaper like many other brokers in the past who just cant digest low brokerage

SmartTradeOnline

boss this letter i have to fill once or every time i require margin i trade 10 times a day and cannot fill forms i can only use you system if its online like religare the same time i buy 5000 reliance the same time i sell deep in the money calls and same time buy very far out of the money puts

Thought 15 rs and 1800 you have addred zerodha + rksv in one hope you dont dissaper like many other brokers in the past who just cant digest low brokerage
My investmentz,
You will have to fill this form whenever you give want to give new shares for margin purpose.
So for example, if you wish to transfer 5000 Reliance from your demat account to our margin account, you'll fill up this form and email it to us. Once the shares are transferred, they'll be there as long as you do not request to withdraw the same. So you can trade everyday without the need to give any additional form.

We've been in this business for the last 18 odd years. Seen high brokerage rates as well as low ones. Seen peaks and troughs too.Though it might be a hard fact for some to digest, we realize that low brokerage rates are here to stay. Enjoy :)

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

SmartTradeOnline

Raju,
We hope you are reading this.

We had mentioned on 29th November in the other thread that we were working on automating the switching of our internet connection from primary to secondary for backoffice access in case primary goes down.

This has been completed. So if you access our backoffice from our website SmartTradeOnline.in , it'll automatically take you through secondary connection in case primary is not working.

You would not need to remember two separate urls for the same.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in