Trade Smart Online

Thanks for the reply, logging in to swing mobile has solved my problem.

Encryption and Decryption guideline in the documentation is helpful. It improves security, but it requires an additional step each time for requesting and receiving data.
Hi neo.mx,
as per this thread got to know that you got no issues with login using SWING API, i am trying to develop an algo but facing issue with encryption and decryption. if you dont mind kindly share login code so that i can explore further.

regards,
Satish

Thanks for the reply, logging in to swing mobile has solved my problem.

Encryption and Decryption guideline in the documentation is helpful. It improves security, but it requires an additional step each time for requesting and receiving data.
Hi @neo.mx,
as per this thread got to know that you got no issues with login using SWING API, i am trying to develop an algo but facing issue with encryption and decryption. if you dont mind kindly share login code so that i can explore further.

regards,
Satish

neo.mx

Hi @neo.mx,

regards,
Satish
For encryption and decryption, you can use pycryptodome package in python. If you are new to encryption and decryption watch CS2 lesson 32 AES Encryption in youtube. Also check TSO's documentation.