Trade Smart Online

neo.mx

@TradeSmartOnline

1. Do I have to maintain 50:50 cash to collateral ratio, for margin used in intraday positions in cash segment after 28 Feb?

2. Till date Liquidbees and other cash equivalents are not treated as cash equivalents after pledging. I request you to review it, as it is allowed by exchange and most traders don't want idle cash in trading account.

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/page-817#post-1452127

@newtrader101 , replying here in the appropriate thread.

Basically they have 2 plans, the power plan and the value plan. The rest of the calculations are pretty straightforward as any other brokerage calculator.

What is your confusion ? You can ask them directly here.

In one plan, you have calculated for 1 lot, in the other plan you have calculated for 2 lots. Please calculate for the same number of lots in each plan to compare.

Basically they have 2 plans, the power plan and the value plan. The rest of the calculations are pretty straightforward as any other brokerage calculator.

In one plan, you have calculated for 1 lot, in the other plan you have calculated for 2 lots. Please calculate for the same number of lots in each plan to compare.
@newtrader101 pls do let us know in case you have questions. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the reply. It's not 2 lots The option display changes to lots for value plan and to no of orders for power plan. So for value plan you need to enter just 1 lot and the brokerage etc is shown together for buy and sell orders.
However for power plan for 1 lot you've to enter no of orders which is 2(buy and sell).
So 15/- per order means 30/- for one trade (1lot).
My confusion was because of the change in data parameters to be entered in the fields.
Overall experience is smooth- onboarding, fund transfer, placing orders etc on mobile app.

Last edited:

kaly422000

Strange. That shouldn't be the case. It's the same version since a very long time and has been running fine so far.

Pls share details of your issue.
suppose eg i sell in cash bpcl at 375 and put a sl-m buy order at 380 but it triggers many times for sl-m order much below 379. in those cases i lose the profits. in bracket order it is ok

suppose eg i sell in cash bpcl at 375 and put a sl-m buy order at 380 but it triggers many times for sl-m order much below 379. in those cases i lose the profits. in bracket order it is ok
SL-M is a facility provided by the Exchange and the order trigger happens at the Exchange end. The trading application's job here only to send the order to the Exchange. So what you are saying could be a case where the trigger price was momentarily reached and then the price came down.

This could also be a case of a freak trade at the Exchange taking the price significantly up or down but only momentarily. Sometimes some of these movements may be too quick may to get captured in the charts or data table.

If you can share the order details we can look into it further. In case you don't have it right now, pls make a note of it and share it the same day you observe it. If it is the same day it'd help us look into it as every day starts from a clean slate from a trading software's perspective.