Trade Smart Online

@TradeSmartOnline today I sent 1000 by NEFT and this one worked. My balance was updated.
But yesterday's IMPS is still missing. Bandhan Bank keeps telling me to ask recipient so no refund from bank atleast as of now. I opened a ticket with transaction details, same as the DM I sent you. No update yet.

Anyway info for other users, NEFT worked fine. IMPS we do for speed and ironically look what has happened. Let's see

@TradeSmartOnline today I sent 1000 by NEFT and this one worked. My balance was updated.
But yesterday's IMPS is still missing. Bandhan Bank keeps telling me to ask recipient so no refund from bank atleast as of now. I opened a ticket with transaction details, same as the DM I sent you. No update yet.

Anyway info for other users, NEFT worked fine. IMPS we do for speed and ironically look what has happened. Let's see
Hello @aditya007374
Sorry this took longer than expected. We have received your today's payment but haven't received yesterday's payment.

Sometimes such failures may happen for reasons out of our control. Usually in such cases the amount gets refunded to ther payer's bank account within 2-3 days.

It should not have anything to do with IMPS as we receive number of successful imps payments on a daily basis and haven't heard of unsual complaints through this mode.

We have also spoken to the executive who told you not to use IMPS and have clarified his understanding too based in your feedback.

Dear Trade Smart Online,

I wanted to know your brokerage rates for intraday and delivery trade so can you guys please quote me your rates. After that I will think about account opening but not sure.

@TradeSmartOnline trying to square off short-position in banknifty futures and go long in the same order resulted in the following error "BANKNIFTY22FEBFUT BUY rejected 0 0.00 RMS:Rule: Order Value limit including square off order,Current:20212150.00, limit set:20000000.00 for entity account-YBHA250 across exchange across segment across product DAY 04-Feb-2022 09:25:06"

How to mitigate this in future?

@TradeSmartOnline trying to square off short-position in banknifty futures and go long in the same order resulted in the following error "BANKNIFTY22FEBFUT BUY rejected 0 0.00 RMS:Rule: Order Value limit including square off order,Current:20212150.00, limit set:20000000.00 for entity account-YBHA250 across exchange across segment across product DAY 04-Feb-2022 09:25:06"

How to mitigate this in future?
Pls split it into 2 separate orders. Based on the value you can decide a max no of lots for a single order and not exceed those many lots. The idea is also to prevent any error in punching the order.