Trade Smart Online

@TradeSmartOnline I want to NEFT Pay-In my account. My bank doesn't support account numbers with alphabets. Is there a conventional account number method?
@aditya007374 Which bank are you trying to transfer from? Sometimes there is a different option to add virtual/eCMS account numbers when adding a new beneficiary.

Unfortunately we don't have a system for conventional account number as that poses a lot of challenges with verifying that the payment is coming from the bank account registered with us. In case Netbanking or UPI work for you, you may with to explore these options too.

hi @TradeSmartOnline
your Nest Platform provides or working with Nest Data Table now?..
Hi optionwriter
In case you are referring to the Nest Plus Data table then it's not working at this moment as looks like that Refinitiv (our backend vendor) has made some changes in the way Nest Plus was being offered. Seems like it's the same case for most other brokers too. In this case, we'd recommend any of the below two approaches

1. Use Vwap Statistics available in Nest trader terminal >> Market. The Vwap stastics gives you the overview of Open, High, Low, Close, Vwap values of desired time intervals.

2. Use Dartstock as datatables are available with the same.

@TradeSmartOnline I transferred INR 1000 as payin by IMPS this morning. Till now my Limits are not updated. When I raised a ticket with transaction details, I was told to not use IMPS. Truly bizzare.
I use UPI and it get updated within a minute or two. Thanks for warning us about IMPS.