Trade Smart Online

Hi @neo.mx
Yes we do have a referral program where we share 10% of the brokerage generated by the referee. Sometimes we also have offers where we share some upfront incentives too. We do share referral offers through the app as a push notification.

There are multiple places you can invite your friends and relatives from. You can choose any of them.
1. Box
2. Our Website
3. Swing Mobile app
4. Sine mobile app

Please let me know in case you have any other questions.
I referred four of my friends last month, two of them opened the account and activated by trading on them but I didn't get the promised referral bonus for the same.

I referred four of my friends last month, two of them opened the account and activated by trading on them but I didn't get the promised referral bonus for the same.
Hi Divaksh
Normally we give 30 days time for the account to get activated for the purpose of incentive. So if someone has opened an account on 20th May and has got activated by placing a trade in May itself, then the referral incentive for the same is paid out in May itself. However, if he gets activated in June, the incentive will be paid out in July. So request you to please check when your referrals got activated.

Moreover, we have different offers for different time periods. So, we'll need your client id to check the status. Please PM us your client id and we'll look into the same. Alternatively you can even email us at support @ vnsfin.com for the same.

One question. Are you able to see these referrals in Box>Referral center>Referral Status?