Trade Smart Online

I have received a mail yesterday that we can now use full margin of pledged value after haircut for our trades. No need to maintain 40:60 cash value.

That's great for traders as it will give them freedom to use funds more wisely.
Mail from TradeSmart Online? Or any other broker? If another broker's name please..

Hi @neo.mx
Yes we do have a referral program where we share 10% of the brokerage generated by the referee. Sometimes we also have offers where we share some upfront incentives too. We do share referral offers through the app as a push notification.

There are multiple places you can invite your friends and relatives from. You can choose any of them.
1. Box
2. Our Website
3. Swing Mobile app
4. Sine mobile app

Please let me know in case you have any other questions.

neo.mx

Hi @neo.mx
Yes we do have a referral program where we share 10% of the brokerage generated by the referee. Sometimes we also have offers where we share some upfront incentives too. We do share referral offers through the app as a push notification.

There are multiple places you can invite your friends and relatives from. You can choose any of them.
1. Box
2. Our Website
3. Swing Mobile app
4. Sine mobile app

Please let me know in case you have any other questions.
I referred one of my friends via BOX. He failed to open account. "PAN no. not valid" message is showing despite entering correct PAN.