Trade Smart Online

1. Do you have any plan to update Nest? I see provided nest is oldest version among all major brokers who provide Nest.
2. Any plan to reduce or remove PCM fees? I noticed that you guys charge second highest range of PCM fees in the industry.

Apart from these two, I very satisfied with your services. :)
Hi Divaksh
Thanks for your feedback and appreciation.
1. We have been trying to update Nest to the newer version for some time now. But every time we test it we find some or the other issues. Last 1 year has been difficult for most companies due to COVID, WFH and the number of regulatory changes. So it has been taking time from Nest team too. Few questions
a. Which version of Nest are you referring to with other brokers?
b. Are there any specific features in those versions that you like?

2. There are many PCM service providers. Many brokers and their clients suffered because of the IL&FS debacle due to a huge liability from one specific broker. For us, safety of our clients' funds and securities is of utmost importance. Hence we have been clearing with ICICI. We will check with them on this what can be done.

Thank you for taking criticism positively this is what makes an excellent product and a good brand. :)

1. I understand the COVID related difficulties, which is acceptable. In software world it is believed latest is always better. In most cases latest comes with new features, bug fixes, and most importantly better stability, performance enhancements. Thomson Reuters is already slow in updating Nest considering the same reason.
a. The version I'm referring is 3.17.0.x series which is available with BSE BEST.
b. The most important thing I would like to have is stability and performance. The current version often lags, even on recently built powerful AMD/Intel machines. Even these lags can be seen in many of Shiva sir's videos. Apart from this, I would like to have customization features of latest builds. I would have shared more but I couldn't find the change logs.

2. There are very few brokers who are client first brokers and majority of us consider TradeSmartOnline is one of them and in this case, we expect you to do something about high PCM fees. Even commission free brokers are offering ZERO PCM fees then why can't you? With current PCM fees the value plan of 7₹/lot becomes ~9₹/lot or in other words we are paying ~2.5₹ extra per 10k.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking criticism positively this is what makes an excellent product and a good brand. :)

1. I understand the COVID related difficulties, which is acceptable. In software world it is believed latest is always better. In most cases latest comes with new features, bug fixes, and most importantly better stability, performance enhancements. Thomson Reuters is already slow in updating Nest considering the same reason.
a. The version I'm referring is 3.17.0.x series which is available with BSE BEST.
b. The most important thing I would like to have is stability and performance. The current version often lags, even on recently built powerful AMD/Intel machines. Even these lags can be seen in many of Shiva sir's videos. Apart from this, I would like to have customization features of latest builds. I would have shared more but I couldn't find the change logs.

2. There are very few brokers who are client first brokers and majority of us consider TradeSmartOnline is one of them and in this case, we expect you to do something about high PCM fees. Even commission free brokers are offering ZERO PCM fees then why can't you? With current PCM fees the value plan of 7₹/lot becomes ~9₹/lot or in other words we are paying ~2.5₹ extra per 10k.
1. Actually, we were talking to them for 3.19 and that is where we were facing issues. Doubt there would be a significant difference between 3.16 and 3.17.

2. Will check with them. However, if you are an options trader, we'd recommend using our Power plan as Value plan may turn out to be quite expensive for options. We wanted to keep Rs 15 per order for options even in the Value plan. But our backoffice software wasn't supporting different plans for different segments.

Raj232

1. Actually, we were talking to them for 3.19 and that is where we were facing issues. Doubt there would be a significant difference between 3.16 and 3.17.

2. Will check with them. However, if you are an options trader, we'd recommend using our Power plan as Value plan may turn out to be quite expensive for options. We wanted to keep Rs 15 per order for options even in the Value plan. But our backoffice software wasn't supporting different plans for different segments.
Is there a possibility of coming up with the Flat Rs 499 per month brokerage plan for unlimited trading ? it was a talk sometime back, but wanted to check if anything materialized yet.

Is there a possibility of coming up with the Flat Rs 499 per month brokerage plan for unlimited trading ? it was a talk sometime back, but wanted to check if anything materialized yet.
Hi Raj232
Sorry as of now no such plans to launch this kind of a plan. Healthy profits are important for us to be able to provide a service that delight our users and makes us proud of ourselves.

neo.mx

I have received a mail yesterday that we can now use full margin of pledged value after haircut for our trades. No need to maintain 40:60 cash value.

That's great for traders as it will give them freedom to use funds more wisely.

Hi @timepass
You have quoted us in another thread. Sorry but looks like we are missing the connection here. Please shed some more light. Posting in this thread as many years ago our id got banned as we had link to our social media properties in our signature and that was considered as promotional activities. It is allowed in this thread though :)
The complainants allege that a fraud was conducted by My Dream Holidays with the connivance of the staff of the Banks or the payment gateway. The victims are stuck with huge EMIs for the loans they did not even approve of in writing. In one case the victim did not even receive any OTP for the same.

There is allegation of inside job by the banks and Ajay Mahela, the director of My Dream Holidays.

Well, you are using the services of these banks and Razorpay. I thought maybe you and your users should be aware of the issue, maybe tighten the security.

The complainants allege that a fraud was conducted by My Dream Holidays with the connivance of the staff of the Banks or the payment gateway. The victims are stuck with huge EMIs for the loans they did not even approve of in writing. In one case the victim did not even receive any OTP for the same.

There is allegation of inside job by the banks and Ajay Mahela, the director of My Dream Holidays.

Well, you are using the services of these banks and Razorpay. I thought maybe you and your users should be aware of the issue, maybe tighten the security.
Thanks for bringing this to our notice. But I guess we should wait for more details to come out. Here are our thoughts
1. Indian credit card payments are regulated by RBI and OTP is mandatory. OTP/PIN is not required in case of international payments but I doubt you can bypass it for Indian payments unless you give an authorization
2. We've all heard of cases of gullible end users who are not as technology savvy and lose money through UPI etc. But that doesn't make UPI as a technology insecure. It's more of social hacking.
3. Sometimes people get enticed into sharing OTPs in the hope of winning some huge amount or or some travel package at an attractive cost. Again Social hacking. We all need to educate people about the importance of keeping their OTP secure.
4. The advantage of technology is that everything can be tracked and traced if required. Not difficult to check whether OTP was sent out or not.

Not saying that any of these happened in this case. But do feel that it'd be important to know what exactly happened here before acting on it.