Trade Smart Online

neo.mx

Last few days I have observed lot of scripts are blocked for intraday trades. Most of these scripts are showing as 1x MIS exposure in your equity margin calculator page. So as per your website I can short sell these stocks if I have full margin. But to my disappointment these scripts are blocked by your RMS team for intraday. e.g. today I wanted to short ANANTRAJ. But order got rejected. Your support team confirmed it is blocked by RMS team.

I am not asking for any leverage, I am bringing full amount of sell value as margin. But still intraday short position is not allowed. As a broker I think your risk is also very less. Because stock jumping 100% in those scripts is not possible because of circuit limit. If it hits upper circuit and client fails to close the position. Then in such case also auction price at double the price of T day is also very less probability.

I think your RMS Team should review the rules of taking position in MIS 1x scripts.

Please allow intraday order execution, 0 leverage is no problem.

Last few days I have observed lot of scripts are blocked for intraday trades. Most of these scripts are showing as 1x MIS exposure in your equity margin calculator page. So as per your website I can short sell these stocks if I have full margin. But to my disappointment these scripts are blocked by your RMS team for intraday. e.g. today I wanted to short ANANTRAJ. But order got rejected. Your support team confirmed it is blocked by RMS team.

I am not asking for any leverage, I am bringing full amount of sell value as margin. But still intraday short position is not allowed. As a broker I think your risk is also very less. Because stock jumping 100% in those scripts is not possible because of circuit limit. If it hits upper circuit and client fails to close the position. Then in such case also auction price at double the price of T day is also very less probability.

I think your RMS Team should review the rules of taking position in MIS 1x scripts.

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this.

neo.mx

Thanks, please look into this at your earliest. Till date I am satisfied with your brokerage service, that's why most of my funds are lying in your account.But if I am not able to take trades, then it will be a dealbreaker for me.

View attachment 46254

Hello VNS, under the power plan, the brokerage appears to be the same - Rs. 14 - regardless of the value of the option. :confused:

View attachment 46255
Hi timepass
It seems you are talking about Value plan and not Power plan. In this plan the brokerage for options is Rs 7 per lot. So to see the difference in brokerage you'll need to change the number of lots.

Hi timepass
It seems you are talking about Value plan and not Power plan. In this plan the brokerage for options is Rs 7 per lot. So to see the difference in brokerage you'll need to change the number of lots.
Right. Now I notice it.

1623048113354.png

Hi neo.mx
Checked with our RMS team. ANANTRAJ is in the ASM list of Exchange. Hence blocked for intraday. We also checked why it was showing on the website as allowed for intraday. So currently it is getting updated on our website at around 11 am. We'll look into updating it on the website earlier than that. It'll take some time as we'll need to make some changes in some processes. But we'll surely look into the same.

neo.mx

Hi neo.mx
Checked with our RMS team. ANANTRAJ is in the ASM list of Exchange. Hence blocked for intraday. We also checked why it was showing on the website as allowed for intraday. So currently it is getting updated on our website at around 11 am. We'll look into updating it on the website earlier than that. It'll take some time as we'll need to make some changes in some processes. But we'll surely look into the same.
Yes I checked Anantraj was in asm list, but what about other stocks that are not in ASM list. Will clients be allowed to trade? I have sent you my orderbook screenshot of rejected orders. These stocks are not in ASM list but got rejected, please check why RMS team is not allowing these scripts

1. Do you have any plan to update Nest? I see provided nest is oldest version among all major brokers who provide Nest.
2. Any plan to reduce or remove PCM fees? I noticed that you guys charge second highest range of PCM fees in the industry.

Apart from these two, I very satisfied with your services. :)

Last edited: