Trade Smart Online

@TradeSmartOnline

According to your policy, for total margin requirements, collateral value can be used as 60% and 40% value has to be in cash. My question is if I have liquidbees in my holding can that be used as cash equivalent?
Hi neo.mx
As of now, it'll not be considered as cash equivalent. However, we are working reducing the cash requirement for the purpose of giving limits.

cloudTrader

@ TSO,

Just 15 days back I was using the 2 Legged Spread order in Nest Trader for executing the Straddle or Strangle type of trades but suddenly this functionality is not working in Nest Trader and the error says that the issue has been reported to Admin.

I am not able to make out that Indian Stock markets are going forward or backwards. Peak margin reporting is already a headache to deal with the sequence of legs and such errors like the above one which I have mentioned are icing on the chilly laden cake [pun intended].

Please look into this as soon as possible. With such humongous volatility in Banknifty , opening 2 or more legged trades one by one are like playing with fire.

@ TSO,

Just 15 days back I was using the 2 Legged Spread order in Nest Trader for executing the Straddle or Strangle type of trades but suddenly this functionality is not working in Nest Trader and the error says that the issue has been reported to Admin.

I am not able to make out that Indian Stock markets are going forward or backwards. Peak margin reporting is already a headache to deal with the sequence of legs and such errors like the above one which I have mentioned are icing on the chilly laden cake [pun intended].

Please look into this as soon as possible. With such humongous volatility in Banknifty , opening 2 or more legged trades one by one are like playing with fire.
Hi cloudTrader
We haven't heard of this error from our other users. Would you be able to share a little more on what exactly you were trying to do and the error that you got? Screenshots would be helpful if possible.

neo.mx

Does anyone know how to change the settings of NEST such that it asks no. of lots in order placement form, by default it asks no. of quantity e.g. for NIFTY I have to specify 75, 150, 225 etc. But I want to enter in terms of lot e.g. 1, 2, 3.