Trade Smart Online

Unfortunately this is not managed by us and done by Refinitiv. We are following up with them. However, it seems it may take some time. As mentioned earlier, we'd recommend using Dartstock till this is resolved. At this point there are no additional charges for using Dartstock. In case you are facing any challenges in using Dartstock please let us know and we'll look into it.

.007 in intraday cash is low brokarage but i compared with sasonline who r taking .01 but total brokarage is same as sas online. may be stt is higher charged
Not sure how you compared it. On their website we do not see an option for .01 brokerage plan. Moreover, when we compared by entering same values in their and our brokerage calculator, the only difference we could find was in brokerage charges and hence the GST.

Please share the screenshots.

kaly422000

Not sure how you compared it. On their website we do not see an option for .01 brokerage plan. Moreover, when we compared by entering same values in their and our brokerage calculator, the only difference we could find was in brokerage charges and hence the GST.

Please share the screenshots.
i am mentioning only intraday cash. and also i think different brokers charge different stt(which is main cause of little bit high brokarage)

kaly422000

Unfortunately this is not managed by us and done by Refinitiv. We are following up with them. However, it seems it may take some time. As mentioned earlier, we'd recommend using Dartstock till this is resolved. At this point there are no additional charges for using Dartstock. In case you are facing any challenges in using Dartstock please let us know and we'll look into it.
as long as dartstock is not chargable it is ok enough but some small issue and restriction in dartstock. pls inform them. they do not alow more than 2 chart at the same time and some spurioud data candle genarate before ad after market hour which creat problem for accurate indicaters