Trade Smart Online

When I login to TSO NEST, It automatically logs me in to NEST Plus also. That is very helpful. However is there anyway to know what my NEST plus password is?
Usually, the Nest plus gets registered when a user installs the Nest trader for the 1st time and password is same as client code. However, it would not be possible for us to check the password entered by the client.

One of things a user can do would be resetting they Nest Plus password. For Nest plus password reset, they will have to send us an email. We will then request Refinitiv team to reset it. However, in this case we'd suggest to avoid it for now as Nest plus is having issues now and if something goes wrong then it may create other issue.

hi can you please give a simpler example of encryption decryption process?

what does this mean? im just using the pass key??
KEY – to be provided by VNS

i'm getting errors "failed to decrypt request."

View attachment 45286

View attachment 45288
Hi
Usually this error comes when either the key is incorrect or the encryption algorithm is incorrect. Pls check the same.

Hi
Usually this error comes when either the key is incorrect or the encryption algorithm is incorrect. Pls check the same.
Please clear the following for me

1. Key used for encryption
we should use the "Pass key" that we receive after creating the app in swing correct?

2. the encryption process.
can you please check the screenshot and let me know if im doing something wrong?