Trade Smart Online

kaly422000

Please find our reply as below
1. 3:10 pm
2. Yes, Rs 20 per trade
3. Rs 400. However, sometimes there may be some offers going on. You may want to check with our team on the same at 022-42878000.
4. Yes, usually it is the same as mentioned on the website. In some cases we do provide a higher leverage too. But that is usually for BO and CO order types only. In certain cases we do block stocks for intraday trading but they are usually allowed for delivery trades. In certain cases we block in delivery too to protect our users. For example, we had blocked Laxmi Vilas Bank for delivery buying after moratorium was declared.
But in simple words, ADSL, AGRITECH are allowed for trading in MIS (intraday) too but with 1x exposure.
5. Risk in intraday is much lower hence many brokers provide higher intraday limits. However, leverage is a double edged sword. It becomes slightly tricky when using collateral for overnight long trades. In case of a sudden crash (like what we saw in March this year) first of all, the MTM loss comes because of one's long positions. At the same time, value of his collateral also go down. This acts like a double whammy. So in certain cases we charge a higher haircut. Also, this does not have anything to do with the new pledging mechanism. The new mechanism is primarily about the process.
However, it may not be applicable to the Bharat Bond ETF. We will what we can do here and come back to you.
auto squire off time if can be extended ,wud be good as we sometime hesitate to take intra position during last hr,mainly from 2 pm. but usually good movement happen after 3pm. usually 3:20 will be good

Can I do direct IMPS fund transfer to the ICICI Bank AC mentioned in the website?

How long it takes to reflect in trading balance?
Yes you can.

Updating trading balance for payments received in our ICICI account mentioned on the website is an automated process. It gets updated as soon as we get the info from the bank. In case of IMPS sometimes it may take upto 10 mins too.

McNish

Hello, am looking to change my existing broker and was lurking at your site. While i have a fair idea of what's on offer, there are a few things that i want clarity for.

To begin with, there is a very specific system i trade (developed myself). In short, it's an intra-day momentum strategy which shows tentative trades and from them i manually select which ones to trade, and send BO/CO orders. The watch list is all of the underlying F&O scripts in cash segment, plus a few more prominent cash scripts, and Nifty Fut & Bank Nifty Fut, current & near contracts; somewhere about 200 scripts in all +- 10.

Q's
1. Any limit of which scripts are permitted for BO/CO?
2. As mentioned on your site under "Exposure" page - "*****Upto 30 times exposure is available only in FNO listed stocks." & "30 times exposure in CO/BO for NSE cash is only for NIFTY50 stocks."
So by that i understand that 30x leverage is a given deal for all the N50 scripts. Yet i could not find the same in the margin calc anywhere. Attached a SS.
TSO BO margins 2.jpg

3. BO/CO are possible only as Limit & Stop Limit? Or even Market order is allowed with BO/CO?
4. Both the SINE & Swing are non-browser apps? If so, which is your browser terminal app? P.S : SineWeb i guess? Just stumbled upon it.
5. Any cost for your third party desktop app? please give a brief? For Dartstock & Nest Trader?
6. I want to input the variables of the 2nd & 3rd leg of the BO as price, not as absolute (points) or ticks (usually multiples of 0.05). Eg, BO Buy 100 shares of Axisbank @ 609.25, SL @ 605.45, TP @ 615.75. Is it possible to do so? and under which app?
7. Say i send an order and it gets filled in 2 parts, first 75 of 100 units, then in about next minute the rest 25. So now my total position is 100 units. Now i want to modify the SL of the 100 units. will i have to modify SL in 2 block, as 75 units and 25 units were filled separately, or can i do so in a single modification window itself? Basically am asking, will the 100 units be treated as a single position, or multiple positions as the order filling was in multiple steps, even thought my net position for the script will reflect as 100? Hope i am not confusing here.
8. How is "Becoming a partner" different from "Refer & Earn" as both are listed separately?
9. There is a popular API Bridge by the name of Algoji. I don't see TSO as a supported broker there. Are there any other API bridges of the likes of Algoji that support TSO?

That would be all for now. Kindly oblige. Thanks & Regards, :)

Hello Trade Smart Online...do you provides facility of placing Basket order of multiple Bracket orders ?

I need to place multiple Bracket orders at same time.
Hi monankmr256
Currently the basket order facility is available in NEST Trader only (Desktop application). However, you cannot place bracket orders through basket order.

You may want to use Swing API for the same if that works for you.

Hello, am looking to change my existing broker and was lurking at your site. While i have a fair idea of what's on offer, there are a few things that i want clarity for.

To begin with, there is a very specific system i trade (developed myself). In short, it's an intra-day momentum strategy which shows tentative trades and from them i manually select which ones to trade, and send BO/CO orders. The watch list is all of the underlying F&O scripts in cash segment, plus a few more prominent cash scripts, and Nifty Fut & Bank Nifty Fut, current & near contracts; somewhere about 200 scripts in all +- 10.

Q's
1. Any limit of which scripts are permitted for BO/CO?
2. As mentioned on your site under "Exposure" page - "*****Upto 30 times exposure is available only in FNO listed stocks." & "30 times exposure in CO/BO for NSE cash is only for NIFTY50 stocks."
So by that i understand that 30x leverage is a given deal for all the N50 scripts. Yet i could not find the same in the margin calc anywhere. Attached a SS. View attachment 44965

3. BO/CO are possible only as Limit & Stop Limit? Or even Market order is allowed with BO/CO?
4. Both the SINE & Swing are non-browser apps? If so, which is your browser terminal app? P.S : SineWeb i guess? Just stumbled upon it.
5. Any cost for your third party desktop app? please give a brief? For Dartstock & Nest Trader?
6. I want to input the variables of the 2nd & 3rd leg of the BO as price, not as absolute (points) or ticks (usually multiples of 0.05). Eg, BO Buy 100 shares of Axisbank @ 609.25, SL @ 605.45, TP @ 615.75. Is it possible to do so? and under which app?
7. Say i send an order and it gets filled in 2 parts, first 75 of 100 units, then in about next minute the rest 25. So now my total position is 100 units. Now i want to modify the SL of the 100 units. will i have to modify SL in 2 block, as 75 units and 25 units were filled separately, or can i do so in a single modification window itself? Basically am asking, will the 100 units be treated as a single position, or multiple positions as the order filling was in multiple steps, even thought my net position for the script will reflect as 100? Hope i am not confusing here.
8. How is "Becoming a partner" different from "Refer & Earn" as both are listed separately?
9. There is a popular API Bridge by the name of Algoji. I don't see TSO as a supported broker there. Are there any other API bridges of the likes of Algoji that support TSO?

That would be all for now. Kindly oblige. Thanks & Regards, :)
Hello McNish
Please find our reply as below.
1. Currently, we are providing Cover & Bracket orders (CO/BO) only in those stocks which are trading in Derivatives market. To know which scrips are available for CO/BO, please refer to our BO and CO margin calculator. The symbols dropdown will list only those stocks which are allowed for BO and CO. This list is updated on regular basis.

2. As mentioned in point no. 1, we are providing CO/BO only in F&O stocks which includes all compositions of Nifty 50 too as all Nifty 50 scrips are trading in derivatives market. The intraday exposure has been reduced upto 20 times in CO/BO w.e.f. today i.e. 1st December, 2020 on account of "Peak Margin Reporting". Please refer to our knowledge base article for more details.

3. The 1st leg of BO is allows Limit and Stop Loss price types. While CO allows Limit and Market price types.

4. Sine and Swing both have web based and mobile based logins. Swing web is not fully developed yet. More features will be added later. Below are the web login links:
Swing Web
Sine Web

5. Currently Dartstock is free. However, there shall be Rs 5 per executed order charged after few days. You may contact our customer service before you subscribe for it. You may also refer to our knowledge base article for more information about Dartstock. There are no software cost for using NEST Trader Application.

6. Currently that feature is not available and you'll have to enter absolute points or ticks.

7. It seems you are referring to bracket order in this case. So two stop loss and targets orders will be generated by the system and you will need to modify the orders separately.

8. Refer and Earn is for occasional referrals and and suits those who wish to refer fewer people. Partner program is for those who are of the entrepreneurial in nature and wish to do pursue this as a side business and provide more referrals to have a secondary source of income.

9. We are working on this. For now, in case you are interested in algo trading, you may refer to this link.

Please let us know in case you have any further questions.

@TradeSmartOnline

i) Please confirm if you accept pledge request for Bharat Bond ETF and how much haircut is applied to it?

ii) Can I pledge shares if I have not given POA?
1. Yes we do accept Bharat Bond ETF for pledging. Currently the haircut is 13%. However, as per our earlier message, we are looking into how to reduce that.

2. Yes you can.

McNish

Hello McNish
Please find our reply as below.
1. Currently, we are providing Cover & Bracket orders (CO/BO) only in those stocks which are trading in Derivatives market. To know which scrips are available for CO/BO, please refer to our BO and CO margin calculator. The symbols dropdown will list only those stocks which are allowed for BO and CO. This list is updated on regular basis.

2. As mentioned in point no. 1, we are providing CO/BO only in F&O stocks which includes all compositions of Nifty 50 too as all Nifty 50 scrips are trading in derivatives market. The intraday exposure has been reduced upto 20 times in CO/BO w.e.f. today i.e. 1st December, 2020 on account of "Peak Margin Reporting". Please refer to our knowledge base article for more details.

3. The 1st leg of BO is allows Limit and Stop Loss price types. While CO allows Limit and Market price types.

4. Sine and Swing both have web based and mobile based logins. Swing web is not fully developed yet. More features will be added later. Below are the web login links:
Swing Web
Sine Web

5. Currently Dartstock is free. However, there shall be Rs 5 per executed order charged after few days. You may contact our customer service before you subscribe for it. You may also refer to our knowledge base article for more information about Dartstock. There are no software cost for using NEST Trader Application.

6. Currently that feature is not available and you'll have to enter absolute points or ticks.

7. It seems you are referring to bracket order in this case. So two stop loss and targets orders will be generated by the system and you will need to modify the orders separately.

8. Refer and Earn is for occasional referrals and and suits those who wish to refer fewer people. Partner program is for those who are of the entrepreneurial in nature and wish to do pursue this as a side business and provide more referrals to have a secondary source of income.

9. We are working on this. For now, in case you are interested in algo trading, you may refer to this link.

Please let us know in case you have any further questions.
Thanks for the detailed info.

1. i had arrived at the same conclusion when i saw the list.

2. Your CO/BO margin calc is showing something different. I guess it has become static at 23.50X.

3. Q : Any additional cost for availing CO/BO execution? My current broker charges me Rs. 4 + GST per BO order executed.

6. This is somehow important for me. I see a lot of brokers have switched to this format of Points or Ticks, guess with the exception of Fyers. Any lead on when this will be on the table, to be able to enter the 2nd & 3rd leg with actual price variables?

9. i spoke to the Algoji person today and he informed me that if i let my broker know about them (Algoji) and the broker shows inclination to be associated with the bridge, the 2 parties can work a deal. You have a working API which is underutilised by the traders. In my case, with me having a fair knowledge of coding, it is still an uphill task to create an app just to utilise your API. I hope your team takes up this task on priority basis.

Rest all seems to be fine by me except # 6 & 9. More later, Regards, :)