Trade Smart Online

kaly422000

Sorry this got missed to be replied to.

Checking the changing MTM is not the best way to check if you have an open position. Our suggestion would be to check for the Net qty column for specific intraday product codes to make sure you don't have a position which got missed out unintentionally.

If you'd like us to take a look at charges for the specific day please do message us your client is and we'll look into it.
ok just a feedback ,as tradesmart brokarage suit me ,i transfered my trading to tradesmart from zerodha. but though discount brokarage but call to trade or squireup charge some time causing problem ,mainly in case of intraday cash. so if u consider about this charge in near future wud be good and u can also beat ur competeters. sometime by mistake when engage in max no trades it may happen to leave trade which is not squired or may be due internet or power cut ,there may be problem of squiring up trades . though there are still some full service brokers who charges .01 for intraday cash but without call to trade charge

Every year, the brokers do away with brokerage charges for the muhurat session and send you a mail about it.

But this year, I have not received any such mail. I suppose there will be brokerage charges for this session ? The mail received only mentions the timings of the muhurat trading session, and nothing about the waiver of brokerage.

Every year, the brokers do away with brokerage charges for the muhurat session and send you a mail about it.

But this year, I have not received any such mail. I suppose there will be brokerage charges for this session ? The mail received only mentions the timings of the muhurat trading session, and nothing about the waiver of brokerage.
Sorry I missed your message.

Yes we do charge brokerage for Muhurat trading as we like to welcome Goddess Laxmi on such an auspicious day.

@TradeSmartOnline

1.What is the procedure for pledging of shares?
2.Can we use the margin of pledged shares to take - a) Equity Intraday trades, b) Option Buying?
Hi neo.mx
1. Stocks can be pledged from Box. Please refer to our knowledge base article to learn more on how it can be done. You may also refer to this article for more info on the same.
2. Currently we are providing collateral benefit for Equity intraday but not for Options buying.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.

Last edited:

neo.mx

Hi neo.mx
1. Stocks can be pledged from Box. Please refer to our knowledge base article to learn more on how it can be done. You may also refer to this article for more info on the same.
2. Currently we are providing collateral benefit for Equity intraday but not for Options buying.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.
Thanks for the reply, I have also few other queries -

i) What is your auto square off time for equity cash and equity derivative?

ii) Is there any charge for auto positions square off by RMS team?

iii) What is the account opening charges?

iv) Do you provide the same margin (var+elm) for intraday cash as shown in your website, Margin Calculator, Equity? For example, ADSL, AGRITECH - these shares are categorized as 1x. So if I have sufficient balance will I be able to place trades in these stocks or are they completely blocked?

v) In your website, haircut for Bharat Bond ETF is shown as 13%. But my current broker is providing 8%. After new pledging mechanism by SEBI, why this difference exists?

Thanks for the reply, I have also few other queries -

i) What is your auto square off time for equity cash and equity derivative?

ii) Is there any charge for auto positions square off by RMS team?

iii) What is the account opening charges?

iv) Do you provide the same margin (var+elm) for intraday cash as shown in your website, Margin Calculator, Equity? For example, ADSL, AGRITECH - these shares are categorized as 1x. So if I have sufficient balance will I be able to place trades in these stocks or are they completely blocked?

v) In your website, haircut for Bharat Bond ETF is shown as 13%. But my current broker is providing 8%. After new pledging mechanism by SEBI, why this difference exists?
Please find our reply as below
1. 3:10 pm
2. Yes, Rs 20 per trade
3. Rs 400. However, sometimes there may be some offers going on. You may want to check with our team on the same at 022-42878000.
4. Yes, usually it is the same as mentioned on the website. In some cases we do provide a higher leverage too. But that is usually for BO and CO order types only. In certain cases we do block stocks for intraday trading but they are usually allowed for delivery trades. In certain cases we block in delivery too to protect our users. For example, we had blocked Laxmi Vilas Bank for delivery buying after moratorium was declared.
But in simple words, ADSL, AGRITECH are allowed for trading in MIS (intraday) too but with 1x exposure.
5. Risk in intraday is much lower hence many brokers provide higher intraday limits. However, leverage is a double edged sword. It becomes slightly tricky when using collateral for overnight long trades. In case of a sudden crash (like what we saw in March this year) first of all, the MTM loss comes because of one's long positions. At the same time, value of his collateral also go down. This acts like a double whammy. So in certain cases we charge a higher haircut. Also, this does not have anything to do with the new pledging mechanism. The new mechanism is primarily about the process.
However, it may not be applicable to the Bharat Bond ETF. We will what we can do here and come back to you.

neo.mx

Please find our reply as below
1. 3:10 pm
2. Yes, Rs 20 per trade
3. Rs 400. However, sometimes there may be some offers going on. You may want to check with our team on the same at 022-42878000.
4. Yes, usually it is the same as mentioned on the website. In some cases we do provide a higher leverage too. But that is usually for BO and CO order types only. In certain cases we do block stocks for intraday trading but they are usually allowed for delivery trades. In certain cases we block in delivery too to protect our users. For example, we had blocked Laxmi Vilas Bank for delivery buying after moratorium was declared.
But in simple words, ADSL, AGRITECH are allowed for trading in MIS (intraday) too but with 1x exposure.
5. Risk in intraday is much lower hence many brokers provide higher intraday limits. However, leverage is a double edged sword. It becomes slightly tricky when using collateral for overnight long trades. In case of a sudden crash (like what we saw in March this year) first of all, the MTM loss comes because of one's long positions. At the same time, value of his collateral also go down. This acts like a double whammy. So in certain cases we charge a higher haircut. Also, this does not have anything to do with the new pledging mechanism. The new mechanism is primarily about the process.
However, it may not be applicable to the Bharat Bond ETF. We will what we can do here and come back to you.
Thanks for answering. I came to know about your Swing API in website.

1. Is there any monthly charge for using Swing API?

2. Orders placed via Swing API, does the brokerage of .007% applicable there or different brokerage structure applicable?