Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

Thanks for sharing your feedback. API bridge is something different. In our case there should not be any issue with order placing , order modification, status update of positions as these API will still be ours only.

Would you be aware of any specific challenges faced by people using global datafeed price feed api?
As you say that there will be no issues with various tasks related to orders then it will be really a big plus.

As far as Global data Feeds API is concerned I am yet to come across any trader who use it so do not have first hand information regarding the same.

kaly422000

as tradesmart brokarage like .007 is low enough but sometimes they charge squireoff charge of rs 20/ where there was no unfinished trade. other than that stt etc are higher than zerodha. not so reliable broker

as tradesmart brokarage like .007 is low enough but sometimes they charge squireoff charge of rs 20/ where there was no unfinished trade. other than that stt etc are higher than zerodha. not so reliable broker
Hi
Seems like there is some confusion about STT. We can not charge a different STT. It is the same as laid down by the government. Clearing charges may vary across various brokers.

About the square-off charges, most discount brokers charge the call and trade charges if the position is not squared-off by the client. In case of some brokers it is even Rs 50-100 per order.

As you say that there will be no issues with various tasks related to orders then it will be really a big plus.

As far as Global data Feeds API is concerned I am yet to come across any trader who use it so do not have first hand information regarding the same.
Ok. But would traders be comfortable paying about Rs 2.5k for realtime feed to Global datafeed till we are able to offer our solution?

cloudTrader

Ok. But would traders be comfortable paying about Rs 2.5k for realtime feed to Global datafeed till we are able to offer our solution?
I am giving my personal opinion here so it is kind of minority expression only but somehow voice of few more traders is involved in my opinion as I have talked to few traders who are interested in API trading and have more or less the same views.

I would be much more interested in using API and data from the broker. I have come across few brokers who are presently offering this scenario. Have used this kind of setup already so its reliability has made me think about in these terms only.

So to sum it up I will only go for Real Time Feed from a Data Vendor only if no options will be left.

cloudTrader

I have been using TSO since many years and have found that they are very sincere in their business. Square Off charges are these days being charged by many brokers. Saying them as not so reliable is disappointing. There maybe minor difference in charges which are specific to certain services but reliability of TSO is up to the mark.

kaly422000

when i first check the contact note for 23/10 trade .one charge was mentioned as taxable value of supply(ibtnest) as rs 20/. IT IS squired up charge.
now the fact is that was there any trade which was not squired off . i checked tradebook ,postionbook and orderbook . I AM SURE i havent seen any open executed (not squired off trade) trade BEFORE I LEAVE TRADESMART DARTSTOCK. MY POINT IS THAT SUD THERE ANY TRADE WHICH WAS NOT SQUIRED UP WHEN I LEAVE THE PLATFORM. IF DARTSTOCK TRADEBOOK OR MAINLY POSITION BOOK SHOW THAT I WUD DEFINETELY SQUIRED IT UP. THOUGH MATTER OF RS 20/ BUT MAY BE SOME EROSION OF PROFIT OR ADD TO UR LOSS POSITION ,WHERE AS INTRADAY TRADE IS MAXIMUM TIME A LOOSING GAME. SO IF THERE WAS TRULY AN OPEN EXECUTED TRADE THEN I HAVE NO COMPLAIN BUT MAY BE THERE WAS NO EXECUTED TRADE WHICH WAS NOT SQUIREDOFF OR MAY BE DARTSTOCK PLATFORM WAS UNABLE TO SHOW IT AT THAT TIME. as a feedback as every brokers(mainly discount) are charging squire up charge ,so there sud be a feature in position book to highlight trades which are not squired up still. in zerodha i think i dont have problem to check the trades which is still running with the help of mtm fluctuating and this mtm value was not fluctuating in tradesmart dartstock when i leave dartstock trade on 23/10. though i am not saying about rs 20/ ,that is not important but software/system sud be working properly

kaly422000

I have been using TSO since many years and have found that they are very sincere in their business. Square Off charges are these days being charged by many brokers. Saying them as not so reliable is disappointing. There maybe minor difference in charges which are specific to certain services but reliability of TSO is up to the mark.
YES TSO RESPONSE TO EMAIL AND OVER VOICE IS QUICK AND MAXIMUM TIME TO THE POINT IN CASE OF EMAIL ANSWER BUT STILL TRADING SOFTWARE AND INTERFACE STILL TO IMPROVE ,ATLEAST FOR WEBINTERFACE(TRADING)

when i first check the contact note for 23/10 trade .one charge was mentioned as taxable value of supply(ibtnest) as rs 20/. IT IS squired up charge.
now the fact is that was there any trade which was not squired off . i checked tradebook ,postionbook and orderbook . I AM SURE i havent seen any open executed (not squired off trade) trade BEFORE I LEAVE TRADESMART DARTSTOCK. MY POINT IS THAT SUD THERE ANY TRADE WHICH WAS NOT SQUIRED UP WHEN I LEAVE THE PLATFORM. IF DARTSTOCK TRADEBOOK OR MAINLY POSITION BOOK SHOW THAT I WUD DEFINETELY SQUIRED IT UP. THOUGH MATTER OF RS 20/ BUT MAY BE SOME EROSION OF PROFIT OR ADD TO UR LOSS POSITION ,WHERE AS INTRADAY TRADE IS MAXIMUM TIME A LOOSING GAME. SO IF THERE WAS TRULY AN OPEN EXECUTED TRADE THEN I HAVE NO COMPLAIN BUT MAY BE THERE WAS NO EXECUTED TRADE WHICH WAS NOT SQUIREDOFF OR MAY BE DARTSTOCK PLATFORM WAS UNABLE TO SHOW IT AT THAT TIME. as a feedback as every brokers(mainly discount) are charging squire up charge ,so there sud be a feature in position book to highlight trades which are not squired up still. in zerodha i think i dont have problem to check the trades which is still running with the help of mtm fluctuating and this mtm value was not fluctuating in tradesmart dartstock when i leave dartstock trade on 23/10. though i am not saying about rs 20/ ,that is not important but software/system sud be working properly
Sorry this got missed to be replied to.

Checking the changing MTM is not the best way to check if you have an open position. Our suggestion would be to check for the Net qty column for specific intraday product codes to make sure you don't have a position which got missed out unintentionally.

If you'd like us to take a look at charges for the specific day please do message us your client is and we'll look into it.