Trade Smart Online

Yes, but this time the payment was a success at the Bank's end.

But today, I notice that the money was credited to my account yesterday, as shown in the Reports today. So, the payment is now a success at your end too.

Some other points :
1) I see that that the UPI transactions above Rs. 2000 are charged at Rs. 15 + tax. This is very discouraging and not a wide practice.

2) With the others, the UPI transactions usually have immediate effect in the ledger.
Also, for your info, we've fixed the issue at our end. The issue with PNB is still there though and we are in touch with the vendor for the same.

Also, for your info, we've fixed the issue at our end. The issue with PNB is still there though and we are in touch with the vendor for the same.
Yup. Sent Rs. 500 through UPI and it got credited within 1 minute.

Will check some other time in off-banking hours/ weekend and also for payout.

cloudTrader

@TradeSmartOnline ,

I wanted to confirm from you that am I missing something or there is no provision for getting market feed through Swing API ? I went through API Docs and didn't find anything related to live data feed . Can you please confirm that if it is not there then will you be introducing it or there is no such plan so we will need to have some other data source for getting RT Data and also historical Intraday data.

I was seriously planning to use your API for my trading.

Thanks.

@TradeSmartOnline ,

I wanted to confirm from you that am I missing something or there is no provision for getting market feed through Swing API ? I went through API Docs and didn't find anything related to live data feed . Can you please confirm that if it is not there then will you be introducing it or there is no such plan so we will need to have some other data source for getting RT Data and also historical Intraday data.

I was seriously planning to use your API for my trading.

Thanks.
We are working on this. Will let you know once that is also added.

cloudTrader

Ok. Just out of curiosity, what challenges have you faced with the API from 3rd parties?
Actually my friend is using Broker API integrated with a 3rd Party Feed. He says that quite often he has to face issues which are related to data feed , order placing , order modification, status update of positions etc., to name a few. Therefore I restrained joining any such service till now. However he is continuing using it as he says that the API bridge which he is using helps him to trade in a better way so compromising on the intermittent hiccups.

I have used services of a broker giving all inclusive Broker API (Real Time Feed + Intraday Historical Data + Interactive Feed etc.) That impressed me a as it was very smooth. They have stopped API service to individuals for some reason (unknown to me).

I was actually expecting of some announcement on this front by you and fortunately found out on your website. Actually I asked about time frame from you as I was in search of such service to optimize my trade management.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. API bridge is something different. In our case there should not be any issue with order placing , order modification, status update of positions as these API will still be ours only.

Would you be aware of any specific challenges faced by people using global datafeed price feed api?