Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

Hey TSO,

You have introduced Swing Trading API, is it in fully functional stage or still some way to go. If I see your website then it seems it is good to go but when I try to search for the application process for activating the same it is taking nowhere.

I hope you will clear the air as I was really excited to see you launching API services but even after lot of efforts I was not able to reach the application form page for SWING API.

Swing APP for Google Play is quite smooth and I should praise this initiative of yours'.

Hi cloudTrader
Didn't realize it'll get noticed so fast :)

Thanks for your feedback about Swing app and apologies for you having to search for Swing API. Though they are new, APIs are live and are already being used by some applications. To start using the APIs you'll first need to create an app by visiting swing.tradesmartonline.in Here you'll find App Center in the menu. Please make sure to login to Swing from mobile or web for the APIs to work. Login from any platform other than Swing will not work and will log you out of the API session too.

More details are using Swing API will soon be added on the website.

Last edited:
Hello VNS,

Once again, UPI transfer (payin) failed. This has happened for the second time in the last fortnight

1601729544655.png

The transaction was ok at the Bank's end

1601729583064.png

1601729603980.png

I understand that the money will be refunded to my bank, but it is something that needs looking into. Meanwhile I will continue to use NEFT.

Hello VNS,

Once again, UPI transfer (payin) failed. This has happened for the second time in the last fortnight

View attachment 44415

The transaction was ok at the Bank's end

View attachment 44416

View attachment 44417

I understand that the money will be refunded to my bank, but it is something that needs looking into. Meanwhile I will continue to use NEFT.
Apologies for the delay in reply and for the issue you faced. We will look into the same. Was it the same error you faced earlier too?

Apologies for the delay in reply and for the issue you faced. We will look into the same. Was it the same error you faced earlier too?
Yes, but this time the payment was a success at the Bank's end.

But today, I notice that the money was credited to my account yesterday, as shown in the Reports today. So, the payment is now a success at your end too.

Some other points :
1) I see that that the UPI transactions above Rs. 2000 are charged at Rs. 15 + tax. This is very discouraging and not a wide practice.

2) With the others, the UPI transactions usually have immediate effect in the ledger.

Yes, but this time the payment was a success at the Bank's end.

But today, I notice that the money was credited to my account yesterday, as shown in the Reports today. So, the payment is now a success at your end too.

Some other points :
1) I see that that the UPI transactions above Rs. 2000 are charged at Rs. 15 + tax. This is very discouraging and not a wide practice.

2) With the others, the UPI transactions usually have immediate effect in the ledger.
Ok. We are looking into the issue. We had faced similar issue with Punjab National Bank earlier. But is the 1st time in case of Union Bank.

1. We are checking about the charge with the vendor. For now, we have waived off these charges for Oct month. The same has been added to our Box page too.

2. In our case too it starts to reflect immediately in trading. In Box it'll reflect little later though.