Trade Smart Online

Hello VNS, take a look at this order

1598256492552.png

It is the SL order of BO generated on short selling. The square off purchase order was executed but the SL order did not get auto cancelled.

The phone kept on getting disconnected after the menu. I have sent you a mail about it - ticket no. 287288.

It's an intraday order so it needs your immediate attention.

View attachment 43932

It is the SL order of BO generated on short selling. The square off purchase order was executed but the SL order did not get auto cancelled.

The phone kept on getting disconnected after the menu. I have sent you a mail about it - ticket no. 287288.

Sorry just saw it. Will check it right away.

It seems you placed a short sell bracket order for Sail-EQ @ of Rs.43.40 wherein you had kept a target of Rs.43.00 (earlier) and modified it to Rs.43.30 (the order got executed at the time of modification). Here, the stop loss leg i.e 43.80 got cancelled as the target order got executed. The target order got executed 13:01:26 and stop loss leg got also cancelled at the same time.

We even tried calling you but seems you may be occupied with something else.

View attachment 43932

Hope this got answered by our team. Also, in case you are not able to reach our team on phone, and it's a critical issue which needs quick attention, you may also try our chat support available on our website tradesmartonline.in

Hope this got answered by our team. Also, in case you are not able to reach our team on phone, and it's a critical issue which needs quick attention, you may also try our chat support available on our website tradesmartonline.in
Thanks. Resolved, received a call.

Hi TSO,
In your P&L tax report, it is not showing charges individually i.e. Brokerage, GST, Exchange charges, Sebi charges, Stamp duty etc are not shown. My other broker is showing all these charges in details. I would need this information to file ITR3. Please clarify.

Hi TSO,
In your P&L tax report, it is not showing charges individually i.e. Brokerage, GST, Exchange charges, Sebi charges, Stamp duty etc are not shown. My other broker is showing all these charges in details. I would need this information to file ITR3. Please clarify.
Hello skn
We do show the breakup of expenses. Please go to the Details of the individual segment you are referring to for the details. Alternatively, you may also refer to the Consolidated Report for everything at one place.

Please refer to the below images for more clarity.