Trade Smart Online

Hello VNS, which account do I use for funds transfer (EQ) ?? I already have 2 in my list, and now your website mentions a third one (VNSF <account number - VNSFYGJR01):

View attachment 42423

https://help.tradesmartonline.in/how-to-use-neft-system-more-effectively-through-epay/

Also, the bank list does not show your full details

View attachment 42421

View attachment 42422
Many years ago when we had started, we were using the regular account traditional NEFT. The challenge with it was that it used to take 3-5 hours to reflect in our system and give the limit.

Few years ago we started using a technology based Yes bank product where the payin alert would come much earlier and the limit would also be automatically updated. When news started coming in about the trouble with Yes bank, we started working with ICICI on a product similar to Yes bank. So when RBI had put a moratorium on Yes, we went live with ICICI the next day and have been using ICICI since then.

So in short, the ICICI account mentioned in our knowledge base article is the one to be used. Please delete the others.

Whenever we switched payin accounts we had sent out a communication. Seems you may have missed that email.

kaly422000

Many years ago when we had started, we were using the regular account traditional NEFT. The challenge with it was that it used to take 3-5 hours to reflect in our system and give the limit.

Few years ago we started using a technology based Yes bank product where the payin alert would come much earlier and the limit would also be automatically updated. When news started coming in about the trouble with Yes bank, we started working with ICICI on a product similar to Yes bank. So when RBI had put a moratorium on Yes, we went live with ICICI the next day and have been using ICICI since then.

So in short, the ICICI account mentioned in our knowledge base article is the one to be used. Please delete the others.

Whenever we switched payin accounts we had sent out a communication. Seems you may have missed that email.
the bank name " VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd" is not accepted to add as beneficiery. may be special charecter "&" sud be replaced by "and". can i do that?

the bank name " VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd" is not accepted to add as beneficiery. may be special charecter "&" sud be replaced by "and". can i do that?
Yes, please go ahead and do it. Account number is what is more important here.

We will also make a change in our knowledge base so that there is no confusion in future for other clients.

Yes, please go ahead and do it. Account number is what is more important here.

We will also make a change in our knowledge base so that there is no confusion in future for other clients.
Hi.

Can you post a writeup about the effect of the new margin policies from August ? I use BO extensively.

Hi.

Can you post a writeup about the effect of the new margin policies from August ? I use BO extensively.
Hi timepass
It's quite unfortunate that something as big as this is going to be implemented from Monday and we as brokers still do now have clarity on many things. As per some sources, additional clarification is expected by today EOD from the concerned authorities.

The new cash margin system is going to cause a lot of inconvenience for the traders but we feel helpless. We want to go towards ease but will end up making it more difficult.

As far as BO is concerned, for now don't see any changes on that front. It may change 1st December onwards though.

Hi timepass
It's quite unfortunate that something as big as this is going to be implemented from Monday and we as brokers still do now have clarity on many things. As per some sources, additional clarification is expected by today EOD from the concerned authorities.

The new cash margin system is going to cause a lot of inconvenience for the traders but we feel helpless. We want to go towards ease but will end up making it more difficult.

As far as BO is concerned, for now don't see any changes on that front. It may change 1st December onwards though.
Hope you must have also got the news that it has been deferred to 1st Sep

Hello TSO,
The new margin rules have be deferred till 1st Sept, but i want to know whether BTST will be possible from your end after 1st Sept. I have read somewhere about other large discount broker will make it possible for their customers, like even though 100% money is debited on T day, only VaR+ELM is reported to exchanges. So the next day to sell there is sufficient VaR+ELM to allow for selling, in stocks where VaR+ELM is less than 50% (top 1500 stocks have VaR+ ELM less than 50%).
This should be possible for TSO customers ?
Thanks

Hello TSO,
The new margin rules have be deferred till 1st Sept, but i want to know whether BTST will be possible from your end after 1st Sept. I have read somewhere about other large discount broker will make it possible for their customers, like even though 100% money is debited on T day, only VaR+ELM is reported to exchanges. So the next day to sell there is sufficient VaR+ELM to allow for selling, in stocks where VaR+ELM is less than 50% (top 1500 stocks have VaR+ ELM less than 50%).
This should be possible for TSO customers ?
Thanks
Hello crazymouse
You are correct. With the clarification we should be able to allow BTST unless some update on the circular.