Trade Smart Online

I have received an e-mail asking me to clear the debit balance. Does this mean negative balance? How's that possible? I'd plenty of money in the account. The weirdest thing is that even though the e-mail mentions my name, the account user ID mentioned in the e-mail is NOT mine!
This is strange. Seems to be some technical glitch. Can you please private message us your client id and the content of the email?

I have received another e-mail with PDF file showing my account with 0 balance but Nest is still showing the normal amount in RMS Limits window. It's a bit disturbing. I don't know what's going on. :confusedd:
Apologies. We faced a technical issue for some of the users today. So didn't get a chance to look at it. Will do so tomorrow.

LOGI

New member 1
Hi
Our primary bankers are ICICI, HDFC, Kotak and Axis. With Yes Bank we are using their one product to give faster limits in case of NEFT/IMPS/RTGS transfers from the clients. However, we understand your concern. We are also looking for other banks offering similar products.
Then does that mean only NEFT/IMPS/RTGS transfers from my bank account will go to trading account based on Yes Bank..If i pay in money thro Sine or Nest, money is not kept in a yes bank account?

Then does that mean only NEFT/IMPS/RTGS transfers from my bank account will go to trading account based on Yes Bank..If i pay in money thro Sine or Nest, money is not kept in a yes bank account?
Thx for the reply,,Can you explain it a bit further..So Pay in thro' sine/Nest will be kept in which Bank Account?
In fact, the funds transferred through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS are also not kept in Yes Bank account. They are only received there. Then at the end of the day they are moved to another bank account.

Funds through Sine/Nest are received by our payment gateway aggregator Atom. From them we receive it in our ICICI account.

For NEFT/RTGS/IMPS we are working on implementing it with another bank and are currently testing the product.

Note: This is the current practice and may change in future.

LOGI

New member 1
Hi Tradesmartonline,
is the Collateral Margin received by pledging Liquid Bees allowed to be used in trading Intraday equity?(as Collateral margin of Liquid Bees considered Cash equivalent)