Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

Hi Leonid
Seems like you are trying to place an order in crude oil mini. Since it is a new contract we are observing the liquidity and have it added soon.
You are right , I was placing order for Crude Oil Mini . Oh , Plz. add it soon , I think this Contract will surely be liquid , within three days the volumes have picked up. I have to test scaling in , position sizing etc. with this mini contract ... :)

Thanks.

Hello all,
NOW has come out with a mandatory update patch for NOW Trader. Please note that without applying this patch you may be unable to login to NOW Trader on Monday, 12th Jan 2015.

Kindly follow the below steps to apply a mandatory NOW Trader update patch. Unfortunately it has been a very short notice as we received this information from NOW team a few hours ago itself. We are trying to inform all NOW users through various channels so that their trading activities do not suffer on Monday morning.

For your convenience we've also created a blog article with screenshots for the same.

1. Download NOW update patch

2. Unzip the file downloaded file “NOW SSL update.ZIP”

3. Double click on “NOW SSL update.exe”

4. When asked Location to Save Files, please make sure the path contains NOWssl folder and click on Next

5. When asked Do you wish to overwrite this file? select Yes to All

The above patch is applicable to NOW Trader only and is not required to login to NOWonline, NOW Touch and NOW Mobile. So, in case you face any issues with the above update, NOWonline, NOW Touch and NOW Mobile will still continue to work fine.

Hi timepass
Actually it's not a version update. There's an issue with the SSL certificate of NOW Trader and it is a fix. Without this update NOW may not login tomorrow. It is applicable to all the brokers and clients using NOW.
Thanks.. applied the update. Let's see if it works ok tomorrow.

Hello TradeSmartOnline,

I am planning to open a new trading+demat a/c. I checked with 3 discount brokers including TSO. (Already have demat/trading a/c with bank). Finally, I reached 2 of them incl. TSO.
I trade only in cash segment, so comparison only on the same segment.

Difference:
Disc broker1: free trading a/c, no AMC, demat a/c chargable (checking for any offer there)
TSO: Rs. 400/- trading+demat (50% discount on it), so total Rs.200/- :(

Disc broker1: 0.01% or rs 20/trade whichever lower
TSO: rs 15/trade [No option like 0.01% if trade value is less than rs.15 :( ]

Disc broker1: first 5 trades free every month
TSO: No scheme

Disc broker1: no monthly charges for the rs20/trade plan
TSO: no monthly charges rs.15/trade plan

Do you also have offers like disc broker1?