Trade Smart Online

Hello all,
A few days ago one of you had asked if we can have a system where a request for payin/payout could be placed from our website itself.

The feature has been introduced. The button for that can be found on the homepage. Moreover, the same can also be accessed from the menu bar>Trading>Payin Payout request.

The option to request the same through email is still there. This is an additional feature. Hope you'll like it.

champ

Hello all,
A few days ago one of you had asked if we can have a system where a request for payin/payout could be placed from our website itself.

The feature has been introduced. The button for that can be found on the homepage. Moreover, the same can also be accessed from the menu bar>Trading>Payin Payout request.

The option to request the same through email is still there. This is an additional feature. Hope you'll like it.

I had mistaken earlier that this company belongs to our moderator smart trade :)

I had been planning to shift to a Discount brokerage firm for quite some time now (even at their lowest rates the Kotak Brokerages were silently killing me). Based on the positive reviews out here (and the cheapest brokerage rates), I just opened an account with Smart Trade online - have been pleasantly surprised with the promptness of service I have received to date.Still early days - but definitely a good start.

You guys are doing a great job. Thanks !

Hello all,

We’d like to thank all the Traderji members for your wonderful response (647 posts and 88,858 views as on 25th April 2013 ) on our Smart Trade Online thread in a span of just 5 months.

Kindly use the new thread for Trade Smart Online for any suggestions, comments or questions you may have as they encourage us to provide you a better service.

Thanks for your support. We look forward to continuing our discussion at our new thread.

Trader J

Greetings to all traders,

We are glad to be back!:clap: Our discussion on Traderji will continue on this thread only, but with a new thread name. We are thankful to the Traderji moderator for renaming the thread. :thumb:

Please ignore our earlier post regarding new thread.
Now you have to change your Login ID for traderji..........