Trade Smart Online

I am using windows8 which is super set of windows7.
I am using Win7. I had faced the same error on installing version 1.8. After a lot of trial and error I solved it.

While installing NOW, when the installer asks you "Do you want to install it for a) Everyone, b) Just me", in this place tick on "Everyone". The error goes away. Try this in win8 and let us know.

lvgandhi

I am using Win7. I had faced the same error on installing version 1.8. After a lot of trial and error I solved it.

While installing NOW, when the installer asks you "Do you want to install it for a) Everyone, b) Just me", in this place tick on "Everyone". The error goes away. Try this in win8 and let us know.
Thanks for the response. I always install for everyone. NOW installed in Program Files folder. Normally all 32 bit is installed in Program Files(x86) folder. However nestplus tried to install Program Files(x86). I changed to where NOW is installed. It runs without any problem in admin mode. As user it does not run. It gives the same error.

Thanks for the response. I always install for everyone. NOW installed in Program Files folder. Normally all 32 bit is installed in Program Files(x86) folder. However nestplus tried to install Program Files(x86). I changed to where NOW is installed. It runs without any problem in admin mode. As user it does not run. It gives the same error.
Maybe I didn't face this problem later because I always run in admin mode. I guess VNS needs to take this up.

lvgandhi

Maybe I didn't face this problem later because I always run in admin mode. I guess VNS needs to take this up.
I have uninstalled NOW from C drive and installed in D drive. Running does not require admin privileges. It runs OK.

I have uninstalled NOW from C drive and installed in D drive. Running does not require admin privileges. It runs OK.
Thanks. That sounds great. I have had this idea of freezing my C drive (to protect from malware) and installing all my applications on other drives.

BTW, How's Win 8 ?? Is there any pain in moving from Win 7 to Win 8 ?

lvgandhi

Thanks. That sounds great. I have had this idea of freezing my C drive (to protect from malware) and installing all my applications on other drives.

BTW, How's Win 8 ?? Is there any pain in moving from Win 7 to Win 8 ?
Win8 is just a super set of win7. Win8 on its own does not have start button. There are many ways to install it from this party sources. Once you install it, win8 is win7+ some thing more with touch facility including win 7 applications.
However I would like to add I bought win8 laptop direct. But I tries win8 trial in win 7 machine before hand before regular release of win8. I am not sure whether it is possible to try now.

With effect from Monday 15th April 2013 Smart Trade Online, has changed its practice name to Trade Smart Online. Because of your support and trust in us, we have grown considerably in the last few months both in terms of the number of clients and number of employees.
Is there a change of management?
No, not at all. Were all here, as passionate about what we do as ever. Were attracting like-minds, and our team is growing.The company will continue to operate in its current structure and your current contacts will remain un-changed. Please continue to liaise with your Trade Smart Online representative.

Our telephone numbers will remain the same:022 40811044

Our email addresses will also remain the same.

Our website at www.smarttradeonline.in will automatically re-direct you to our new site www.tradesmartonline.in.
Our blog at blog.smarttradeonline.in will also automatically re-direct you to our new blog blog.tradesmartonline.in

Our Facebook page has changed from www.facebook.com/smarttradeonline to www.facebook.com/tradesmartonline

While thanking you for the work which you entrust us with, we look forward to further developing our professional relationship with you and take this opportunity to wish you to have a profitable trading.

With effect from Monday 15th April 2013 Smart Trade Online, has changed its practice name to Trade Smart Online. Because of your support and trust in us, we have grown considerably in the last few months both in terms of the number of clients and number of employees.
Is there a change of management?
No, not at all. Were all here, as passionate about what we do as ever. Were attracting like-minds, and our team is growing.The company will continue to operate in its current structure and your current contacts will remain un-changed. Please continue to liaise with your Trade Smart Online representative.

Our telephone numbers will remain the same:022 40811044

Our email addresses will also remain the same.

Our website at www.smarttradeonline.in will automatically re-direct you to our new site www.tradesmartonline.in.
Our blog at blog.smarttradeonline.in will also automatically re-direct you to our new blog blog.tradesmartonline.in

Our Facebook page has changed from www.facebook.com/smarttradeonline to www.facebook.com/tradesmartonline

While thanking you for the work which you entrust us with, we look forward to further developing our professional relationship with you and take this opportunity to wish you to have a profitable trading.
You guys must have a good reason for changing your name, right? Was it because Jumaani asked you to change the name or was it because of copyright? It must have taken a lot of creative heads to come up with such a radical change. I'm inspired now... Want to change my name from TradeRaid to RaidTrade.

You guys must have a good reason for changing your name, right? Was it because Jumaani asked you to change the name or was it because of copyright? It must have taken a lot of creative heads to come up with such a radical change. I'm inspired now... Want to change my name from TradeRaid to RaidTrade.
Hello TradeRaid,
We all have reasons for whatever we do.

What we can assure you is that this will not affect our resolve to serve our clients.