Trade Smart Online

Hello VNS
Today's contract note shows a strange new charge "Ibtnest" charge @Rs 150 + GST under "taxable value of supply"

This is not shown in the brokerage calculator or anywhere else.

View attachment 47876

Please explain this.
Apologies for the same. There was some technical glitch due to which it applied call and trade charges to all the trades.

This has been fixed and revised contract notes also sent this morning itself. Hope you have received the same.

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

Apologies for the same. There was some technical glitch due to which it applied call and trade charges to all the trades.

This has been fixed and revised contract notes also sent this morning itself. Hope you have received the same.

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
Thanks. Must be a record of some sort. It is the first time in nearly 9 years with you that there was a problem :)

Thanks. Must be a record of some sort. It is the first time in nearly 9 years with you that there was a problem :)
Thanks for your kind words. But you are giving us more credit than we deserve. Humans and technology are both bound to go wrong at some point. Some times it gets noticed before the fix and at other times it doesn't ;)

However, we are committed to fix any error as soon as get to know of it.

Last edited:
Hello VNS, what's wrong with the software ? got logged out and can't log in through nest, web, app etc. My order has gone through and I am stuck with open position.

Your custcare is unresponsive because they keep transferring my call which gets disconnected or never picked up.