Trade Smart Online

kaly422000

sine web chart sud be improved . in future there sud be pop chart like zerodha, upstox etc and now only 15 days intraday chart . it is low enough . ok but the updation sud not be at the cost of value brokarage of .007

cloudTrader

@TSO,

Can you please provide the link to the SDK for Swing API ? I am unable to find it on your website. I want to use True Data India data service alongwith your API.

cloudTrader

Hi @TradeSmartOnline ,

I want to get assured about the stability of Swing API. I have faced quite a number of challenges using API from other brokers before. If by chance the API is stuck then how fast can we expect from the TSO team to bring it back in active state and also in such scenarios what will be the other best possible route to place orders or exit existing trades in case need arises.

Thanks

Hi @TradeSmartOnline ,

I want to get assured about the stability of Swing API. I have faced quite a number of challenges using API from other brokers before. If by chance the API is stuck then how fast can we expect from the TSO team to bring it back in active state and also in such scenarios what will be the other best possible route to place orders or exit existing trades in case need arises.

Thanks
Hi @cloudTrader
What kind of issue did you face when using the API of other brokers? This will help us answer your question too based on your expectations.

Most companies are going to say only good things about their products. However, we'll try to address your query in an objective way.

On a daily basis we receive many orders from our APIs. Majority of the orders are from some third parties applications who have built solutions using our API. Our API documentation may not be the best as it is one of our newer offerings. Our focus has been more on the stability of the API as that was more important for us. However, in case you have a feedback there we'll be happy to make the changes in the documentation accordingly.

In case there's any issue with the API it'll certainly be a priority for us to fix it as it is being used by a few important applications.

In case a need arises to route/exit orders through an alternative platform, you can use Sine, Nest Trader, Dartstock.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.

cloudTrader

Hi @cloudTrader
What kind of issue did you face when using the API of other brokers? This will help us answer your question too based on your expectations.

Most companies are going to say only good things about their products. However, we'll try to address your query in an objective way.

On a daily basis we receive many orders from our APIs. Majority of the orders are from some third parties applications who have built solutions using our API. Our API documentation may not be the best as it is one of our newer offerings. Our focus has been more on the stability of the API as that was more important for us. However, in case you have a feedback there we'll be happy to make the changes in the documentation accordingly.

In case there's any issue with the API it'll certainly be a priority for us to fix it as it is being used by a few important applications.

In case a need arises to route/exit orders through an alternative platform, you can use Sine, Nest Trader, Dartstock.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.
Thanks for your reply @TSO. Still in the process of shortlisting my final take on API till I get confident for getting support on heavy volume. Will surely interact with you more on this topic once things get more clear for me.

neo.mx

@TradeSmartOnline

Recently I noticed delayed payment charges are being debited from my account. Your customer support team informed me I have to maintain 50:50 cash to collateral for required margin.

Earlier I thought your brokerage house removed restrictions on this.

In current scenario, is liquidbees treated as cash equivalent? Consider this case,

Let's say I have 1 lac liquidbees pledged, and 1 lac of niftybees pledged. Total collateral from these two around 180000. So can I use 180000 total as margin, without delayed payment charges?

Will liquidbees be treated as cash equivalent in the above scenerio?

@TradeSmartOnline

Recently I noticed delayed payment charges are being debited from my account. Your customer support team informed me I have to maintain 50:50 cash to collateral for required margin.

Earlier I thought your brokerage house removed restrictions on this.

In current scenario, is liquidbees treated as cash equivalent? Consider this case,

Let's say I have 1 lac liquidbees pledged, and 1 lac of niftybees pledged. Total collateral from these two around 180000. So can I use 180000 total as margin, without delayed payment charges?

Will liquidbees be treated as cash equivalent in the above scenerio?
Hello neo.mx
Earlier we required min 40% cash to be there in the account for the order to go through. However, after peak margin kicking in and intraday leverage going down, we removed the requirement of any cash requirement for the order to go through. However, Exchange requires min 50% cash and since that is to be funded from our side this charge is there.

Liquidbees would be considered as a security and not cash. So in case the cash component is not there DPC would still be levied.

Please let us know in case you have any further questions.

neo.mx

Hello neo.mx
Earlier we required min 40% cash to be there in the account for the order to go through. However, after peak margin kicking in and intraday leverage going down, we removed the requirement of any cash requirement for the order to go through. However, Exchange requires min 50% cash and since that is to be funded from our side this charge is there.

Liquidbees would be considered as a security and not cash. So in case the cash component is not there DPC would still be levied.

Please let us know in case you have any further questions.
Ok. Thanks for clarifying.