Trade Smart Online

kaly422000

Working on a new version of web. But it'll take some time.

What issues are you facing with Dartstock?
mainly we need multiple pop up of charts like eg zerodha and also intraday chart is now for only around 15 days . it sud be around 2months or abv for web version and in dartstock also some minor logging problem and some irregular offmarket ticks etc . but if dartstock start charging for platform then need of a good web interface with good chart

2. What features did you (and other users) use/like the most in Nest Plus? This way we can see if there's any alternate way.
Software simplicity and integrity (hardly ever crashes, the orders go through true and immediately etc.) But I stopped using it for charting. Apparently, the resource usage is too much with the charts. It appears to be the best as a trading software.

Software simplicity and integrity (hardly ever crashes, the orders go through true and immediately etc.) But I stopped using it for charting. Apparently, the resource usage is too much with the charts. It appears to be the best as a trading software.
Looks like you are talking about entire Nest Trader. I was referring to Nest Plus specifically.

Hello VNS, your phone support is not available and the "trading system is not available" message in Nest. Please cancel the orders for YGJR01.

I have recordings of the phone calls, if needed.
There is an issue from NSE's end. Trading has been halted by NSE and all pending orders will be cancelled by the Exchange before it starts again.

Thanks. Your phones keep getting disconnected.

The news is all over the TV so I am updated. But I am not sure what will happen to my order which was pending; no open positions though. I wonder if it will get executed if the opening price is below my limit price.

1614148922876.png

Maybe the exchange will cancel it.

Thanks. Your phones keep getting disconnected.

The news is all over the TV so I am updated. But I am not sure what will happen to my order which was pending; no open positions though. I wonder if it will get executed if the opening price is below my limit price.

View attachment 45548

Maybe the exchange will cancel it.
Yes there are too many calls coming in. Probably that's why. This is an unusual scenario.

As per information from NSE, all pending orders on NSE will automatically get cancelled before trading starts again.