Trade Smart Online

soft_trader

Dear TSO,
A noob query but still want to confirm and be clear.
Eg Suppose i have 50 shares of Maruti in my demat account for past 3 months and today I want to sell in CNC in morning,and buy back later at lower price in CNC again
1. Is this allowed and possible...?
2. if yes, then before 3:30 pm i can buy it back or it will have to be done before 3:20 pm ?

Thank You
since TSO hasn't answered your question, let me answer it :)

1. Yes, this is allowed and possible.
2. In case of CNC buyback you will have time upto 3:30pm.

Hope this helps.

lvgandhi

Today I could not login to nest trader 3.16 even until 9:20. I always get error for connection though I could get connected to NSE. See pic below.
nesterror.PNG

Dear TSO,
A noob query but still want to confirm and be clear.
Eg Suppose i have 50 shares of Maruti in my demat account for past 3 months and today I want to sell in CNC in morning,and buy back later at lower price in CNC again
1. Is this allowed and possible...?
2. if yes, then before 3:30 pm i can buy it back or it will have to be done before 3:20 pm ?

Thank You
Hi crazymouse
Sorry but we missed your question as we didn't receive a notification for the same. :(

soft_trader has already answered it. Please let us know in case you have any other questions.

Even I was not able to login to Nest Trader 3.14 version but when I tried 3.11 , I was able to login.

Also during days of high volatility the quotes start freezing sometimes in version 3.14.
We did not hear of the quotes freezing issue from other users. Please message us your client id and we'll have someone give you a call to look into the issue.

Last edited: