trade in nifty options

i have recently started trading in nifty options with angel broking subbroker. my average trade in last month was 80 lots of nifty options selling and buying. i pay a brokerage of Rs 50/- per lot. so i ended up paying a brokerage of Rs 8000/;
is the brokerage being paid by me on the higher side. if yes pl suggest the other options available to me.
nikhil

praveen taneja

i have recently started trading in nifty options with angel broking subbroker. my average trade in last month was 80 lots of nifty options selling and buying. i pay a brokerage of Rs 50/- per lot. so i ended up paying a brokerage of Rs 8000/;
is the brokerage being paid by me on the higher side. if yes pl suggest the other options available to me.
nikhil
It is decided buy price of option how can they charge option of 5Rs and 400Rs at same rate ???????????????

option fan

It is decided buy price of option how can they charge option of 5Rs and 400Rs at same rate ???????????????
yes its predecided brokerage 'per option lot'... it can be NIFTY or stock option.. doesnt matters premium is 0.5 rs or 500 rs

@itnikhil

50 rs brokerage per lot is 50+50 or only 50?
only 50 is fair.. 50+ 50 is higher side... angel charges "total" 50 to 70 rs brokerage if you closed trade intrday..

option brokerage can as low as 30-35 for buy+ sell its all dependent how u negotiate with ur broker ...

somewhere where u pay advance brokerage..is as low as buy + sell brokerage is rs 25

zerodha.. and RKG... i dunno

MindlessTrader

i have recently started trading in nifty options with angel broking subbroker. My average trade in last month was 80 lots of nifty options selling and buying. I pay a brokerage of rs 50/- per lot. So i ended up paying a brokerage of rs 8000/;
is the brokerage being paid by me on the higher side. If yes pl suggest the other options available to me.
Nikhil
@ rkg 9 + 9 = 18 per lot...:)

thanks for all the responses.
i am presently paying as under:
eg nifty 65oo call buy i lot brokerage RS 50 + TAXES.
IF I dont square off the position till expiry then i dont pay any other brokerage however if i square off the position before expiry on any other day i pay additional Rs 50/- as brokerage.
is it on the higher side or not

nikhil
Dear nikhil,
Please try to negotiate the brokerage. They will reduce. I am also trade in option
some brokers are charging more. 50 for buy anf 50 for sell. ie Rs100 for a trade.
buy the way are u making profit in options. Please let me know. what lot size you are trading. pl reply