TRADE FLASHER MT4 Doubt

i bought the MT4 charts from first charting , they provided a indicator called "Trade Flasher" here is the snapshot

the target is achieved most of the times , is there any other indicator that can be added it that can improve its efficiency ...? please help

jahan

Hello,

ur saying that..... ur achieving target most of the time....in which manner/way/area u want...to improve its efficiency?....

i think if iam not wrong...ur in confusion while taking profits...sometimes u take TP1 and market goes beyond TP2....and when u wait for TP2 market reverses from TP1....

if this is ur problem then, no indicator will help u..except urself and ur Risk-management techniques.

Regards,

sometimes it hits the stoploss and then the target .. thats my problem :(

sir i'm an amateur to commodity trading ... where can i learn risk management .... is there any tutorial videos are something ...?

thanks for the reply

jahan

sometimes it hits the stoploss and then the target .. thats my problem :(

sir i'm an amateur to commodity trading ... where can i learn risk management .... is there any tutorial videos are something ...?

thanks for the reply
Hello,

see I personally didn't trade indian commodities...(reason..these markets are not continious).

my suggestion.... if ur an amateur don't trade commodities instead trade stocks/equities....that too with 10% of ur intended trading Capital...as u gain experience raise ur Trading Capital......

when comes to Risk-management/Position Sizing u can watch youtube videos
to get the idea and adapt one of the technique that's suits ur Psychology.

ur trading normal Technique(nothing wrong with this)....to be a successful trader u have to have an edge....and it will come only with experience not with any indicator(may be sometimes how uniquely u use ur indicator).

what ur saying is normal behaviour of market....it will sometimes hit ur stop and reverse..its common so don't worry....and by the way targets(T1,T2,T3) never works they will always confuse u while ur exiting the trade.

The classic rule of markets "Cut ur losses short... and let ur profits run"...but its not easy to do....u can only do when ur experienced...and take ur losses logically without fear...don't blame entry point's(no matter how precise ur entry is u still going get losses)....concentrate on exits.

Regards,

Hello,

see I personally didn't trade indian commodities...(reason..these markets are not continious).

my suggestion.... if ur an amateur don't trade commodities instead trade stocks/equities....that too with 10% of ur intended trading Capital...as u gain experience raise ur Trading Capital......

when comes to Risk-management/Position Sizing u can watch youtube videos
to get the idea and adapt one of the technique that's suits ur Psychology.

ur trading normal Technique(nothing wrong with this)....to be a successful trader u have to have an edge....and it will come only with experience not with any indicator(may be sometimes how uniquely u use ur indicator).

what ur saying is normal behaviour of market....it will sometimes hit ur stop and reverse..its common so don't worry....and by the way targets(T1,T2,T3) never works they will always confuse u while ur exiting the trade.

The classic rule of markets "Cut ur losses short... and let ur profits run"...but its not easy to do....u can only do when ur experienced...and take ur losses logically without fear...don't blame entry point's(no matter how precise ur entry is u still going get losses)....concentrate on exits.

Regards,
Jahan ji thank you so much

can you anwer this post mine too ...

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/93396-strategy-parabolic-sar-verfication.html

some clarification in strategy

jahan

Jahan ji thank you so much

can you anwer this post mine too ...

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/93396-strategy-parabolic-sar-verfication.html

some clarification in strategy
Hello,

U can't avoid that........ its part of package......no matter what u will do ur going to loose ur capital if ur holding ur trades overnight..... see indian commodities are continious u can always expect gap-down/up opening.

iam sorry to say that i can't help u in this matter.

Regards,