Trade Diary of a Novice

ajeetsingh

Ok I will help you over email at night
and data will be feeded from nse website but its your choice cash or futures.
I prefer cash as i deal in cash.
If you face any prob then come on Ammyy

ajeetsingh

No software wont recognize bhavcopy
you need data in this TYPE from nse, i will tell you the procedure.
This way you can have eod data for any scrip even which yahoo dont support.
above EOD data is of Cipla

prabhsingh

Ajeet Bro,

I am big fan of your and specially the way you have distribuetd reading material in one of your thread.Kindly can you help me in understanding basics of GANN theory and how to draw above trendlines please.Any availability of reading material will be of great help.

ajeetsingh

Ajeet Bro,

I am big fan of your and specially the way you have distribuetd reading material in one of your thread.Kindly can you help me in understanding basics of GANN theory and how to draw above trendlines please.Any availability of reading material will be of great help.
Bro, I am in learning stage only, just kaam chal raha hai.
Please ask DP for guidance as she has expertise in this subject.
I have few ebooks shared by RDutt over this subject, I can share that with you.

prabhsingh

Bro, I am in learning stage only, just kaam chal raha hai.
Please ask DP for guidance as she has expertise in this subject.
I have few ebooks shared by RD over this subject, I can share that with you.
Will appreciate bro if you can email me.Kindly let me know how to reach you as your PM is disabled.

Bewinner

Thanks Bewinner for appreciation.
But you, being a regular reader of that thread, must have noticed that I have stopped posting charts and calls, after reading a post by a fellow trader, that hurts me a lot.

Why should one post in such situation,
One is not posting these calls for himself, posting only for helping other fellows.
I noticed a1b1trader...basically I am a quite silent observer of many threads as time doe not permit me to participate all the time so whenever only i get at least an ample time try to understand what other people are telling and doing and also saw that somebody asked in that thread why u stopped posting charts....u gave the same answer but give me one simple answer up sab log aise muh ghuma loge to hum log sikhenge kaise...I again repeat whenever u r trying to do some good jobs and there will be people who questioning ur ability or whatever it does not hurts, it sucks....it happened with me also...but there is a word in human nature it is FORGIVENESS...can u do it and can we see u again to get back to work which we were getting previously...