Trade Diary of a Novice

ajeetsingh

Dear Ajeet,

No updates in last few days. Hope you are doing well.

Happy Trading.

Regards,
Escape
Although I had recovered all my loss through Futures but here is my bumper cash deal, I bought Tatamotors with 5 times capital I usually trade
so this deal recovered all my loss of cash in cash itself.
Now justy have to do lot of labour to find out from where I steal this chart.:thumb:
(Hum choro ki baat hi niraali hai)
Anyway credit goes to khushi mam who made me learnt Gann theory for positional trades
I always thanked her in volatility sheet as well as she changed my theory of trading

ajeetsingh

Hum to yahan apna gyan batne aaye the,
DP mam se gyan manga but unho ne nai bataya and hume gussa aya
issi liye unka kam churaya, ki shayad gusse mein yeh hi bata de ki kaise kiya
but unho ne fir bi nai bataya
maine galti ki (I know) but unka naam apni post mein dalne mein time thodi hi lagta hai agar mauka milta kuch seekhne ko
jab kuch share karna chaha to kisi ne shikayat karke mediafire ka account hi band karwa diya
SG sir n khushi mam ka naam hamesha likha to hai coz they helped me to learn.
khair ab to sabne chor ghoshit kar hi diya hai to trades update karne ka kya fayda
Anyway my trading going very fine and much more disciplined now....

escape

Although I had recovered all my loss through Futures but here is my bumper cash deal, I bought Tatamotors with 5 times capital I usually trade
so this deal recovered all my loss of cash in cash itself.
Now justy have to do lot of labour to find out from where I steal this chart.:thumb:
(Hum choro ki baat hi niraali hai)
Anyway credit goes to khushi mam who made me learnt Gann theory for positional trades
I always thanked her in volatility sheet as well as she changed my theory of trading

That's great, you recovered all your losses.
Hope to see similar trades in future too.

Regarding chori ... shori, just close that chapter. If done, seek apologies and avoid those in future. If it is your own work, just ignore those and move on.

There is lot to be done in trading, everyday brings new challenges. Concentrate your energy on trading.

Happy Trading.

Regards,
Escape

DPKAUR

Hum to yahan apna gyan batne aaye the,
DP mam se gyan manga but unho ne nai bataya and hume gussa aya
issi liye unka kam churaya
, ki shayad gusse mein yeh hi bata de ki kaise kiya
but unho ne fir bi nai bataya
maine galti ki (I know) but unka naam apni post mein dalne mein time thodi hi lagta hai agar mauka milta kuch seekhne ko
jab kuch share karna chaha to kisi ne shikayat karke mediafire ka account hi band karwa diya
SG sir n khushi mam ka naam hamesha likha to hai coz they helped me to learn.
khair ab to sabne chor ghoshit kar hi diya hai to trades update karne ka kya fayda
Anyway my trading going very fine and much more disciplined now....
At last u agreed that u did CHORI from my blog.

DKaur

DPKAUR

It seems chori karte karte kisi aur ke blog me pahunch gaye . I have not given any calls for TATAsteel, Cipla or Arvind
Lage raho Munna

ajeetsingh

It seems chori karte karte kisi aur ke blog me pahunch gaye . I have not given any calls for TATAsteel, Cipla or Arvind
Lage raho Munna
chori karte karte tumse aage nikal gaye naani
kal intraday ka inhi teeno ka chart post karunga, naani fir mera jalwa bi dekhna.

shivangi77

you both started here now?
ajeet : you might have studied well, but market has its own colors.DPK is much more experienced than you and study can never beat experience.
DPK : may be ajeet is following you by his own study and seeing him seems that he's enrgetic in young age so try to guide him rather than fight.
From your name & posts it seems you are a lady in early 30's, dont you know the golden gift of nature thats FORGIVENESS, Please do that.
you both stop posting in each other's thread and situation will be fine. please
this is my last request rest you both decide.