Trade Diary of a Novice

DPKAUR

Munna if you are so sure about your trades then post them before it happens and not after that . If the stock falls you will make noise that it was short from there.If the stock goes up then you will make noise you longed from there. So, If you have guts (I am sure you dont have so much of guts) then post them now so that all can see your ability.

DPKAUR

you both started here now?
ajeet : you might have studied well, but market has its own colors.DPK is much more experienced than you and study can never beat experience.
DPK : may be ajeet is following you by his own study and seeing him seems that he's enrgetic in young age so try to guide him rather than fight.
From your name & posts it seems you are a lady in early 30's, dont you know the golden gift of nature thats FORGIVENESS, Please do that.
you both stop posting in each other's thread and situation will be fine. please
this is my last request rest you both decide.
Ok Shivangi on your request I stop posting about all this mess. But again I am saying that I didnt started all this mess. I was not saying anything to him but why he copied my study material on other forum under his name from my blog? If he is so much sure about his studies then he should have done his part of work.

ajeetsingh

I am not a positional trader, I scan stocks for next day, then trade as per my afl(either 5 mins or 3 mins interval),either long or short it depends upon trading signals from afl. I have started using gann for scanning recently only. Prev I was using quadra safe.

shivangi77

Ok Shivangi on your request I stop posting about all this mess. But again I am saying that I didnt started all this mess.
Thanks DPK, concentrate on trading yaar. I have seen all this in time of khushi and now she's very successful trader. life must go on and on.....
He's just a kid, moreover copying your work , doesn't mean he'll copy your mind. Nobody can! you forgive him and he''ll come on your thread and will thank your post, I know that he's just aggressive learner.
Ajeet: hoping I am not speaking too much.

Bewinner

Hum to yahan apna gyan batne aaye the,
DP mam se gyan manga but unho ne nai bataya and hume gussa aya
issi liye unka kam churaya, ki shayad gusse mein yeh hi bata de ki kaise kiya
but unho ne fir bi nai bataya
maine galti ki (I know) but unka naam apni post mein dalne mein time thodi hi lagta hai agar mauka milta kuch seekhne ko
jab kuch share karna chaha to kisi ne shikayat karke mediafire ka account hi band karwa diya
SG sir n khushi mam ka naam hamesha likha to hai coz they helped me to learn.
khair ab to sabne chor ghoshit kar hi diya hai to trades update karne ka kya fayda
Anyway my trading going very fine and much more disciplined now....
Dear Ajeet Singh ji,

I don't know how to express my feelings, when justy and DPKAUR shared the link only one sentence I wrote " I just can't believe this". The reason behind my shock is, believe me(if anybody does have that on me) whenever I asked help from Ajeet through PM he helped me, asked for guidance, he gave it to me, asked for anything from him and he is there. I also asked for help in data update in one software he is ready to help and it is very unfortunate that I could not take my time out and take help from him. but the incident shook me like hell. I just asked always myself why he did such thing. Now u came up with the reason.

I won't say what is right or wrong as it is totally depend on the person. But Ajeet bro agar DPKAUR aapna gyan na bante aap unka kaam le lenge? This is I think unfair....kyun ki har koi aapke khushi madam aur SG sir ke tarah nehi hote hain janab...aapko to khair sikhne ke liye khushi madam aur SG sir mil gaye hain par yahan lakho logo ko sikhane ke liye koi achha sa aadmi nehi hain....so un log kya karenge..so what those people will do. they have just this forum like you have ..they just share each others knowledge by helping hand...just wanted to take the example of other 2 threads like "Wolfe Waves" and "Price action with candlestick chart pattern" - in these 2 threads Raghuveer, a1b1trader, cellclinic is doing wonderful jobs...they just helping people to understand proper wolfe wave and price action with whatever they know. cellclinic also shared dvd of steve nison. In that way DPKAUR ji ka bhi alag tarika honge...that's it...DPKAUR ji ka call se hi khush hain hum...baash

I know that also when u started ur thread daily 0.5% gain that time also u harassed....I know it hurts rather it sucks....

But bhai khatam karo yeh kahani...aur age baro....as u have potential to go ahead.

And DPKAUR ji ho sake to forgive him...

Last edited:

a1b1trader

..just wanted to take the example of other 2 threads like "Wolfe Waves" and "Price action with candlestick chart pattern" - in these 2 threads Raghuveer, a1b1trader, cellclinic is doing wonderful jobs...they just helping people to understand proper wolfe wave and price action with whatever they know.
Thanks Bewinner for appreciation.
But you, being a regular reader of that thread, must have noticed that I have stopped posting charts and calls, after reading a post by a fellow trader, that hurts me a lot.

Why should one post in such situation,
One is not posting these calls for himself, posting only for helping other fellows.