Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Sir,
Will you please elaborate "strongest momentum".
It is related to this type of feeling

5 Stages Of A Bubble (investopedia.com)
3. Euphoria
During this phase, caution is thrown to the wind, as asset prices skyrocket. Valuations reach extreme levels during this phase as new valuation measures and metrics are touted to justify the relentless rise, and the "greater fool" theory—the idea that no matter how prices go, there will always be a market of buyers willing to pay more
========

In TD Seq, trend exhaustion is marked by CD13, so the run up in the last few counts like CD 8 or CD10 onwards will be similar to euphoric stage which i called strong momentum.

All Seq dont necessarily exhibit this but its commonly seen.
See next post of RIL, most of CD is in sideways but compare to NS Daily/weekly ( ton of euphoria ).

Last edited:

travi

RIL for example has had a dull CD phase so hardly anything. Today it will mark TD Seq Buy CD13. Though i bought a few days back, its just stuck there even a week later.

CD13 is bit wrongly marked by the script.
CD13 L should be less than CD8 Close so it was getting deferred +
CD13 L < close two bars earlier.

So even before CD13 came around CD11 im ok to jump in bcos i know my risk is defined and somehow mkt not interested in hammering it.

1608111689066.png

TCS also similar story, bcos CD phase instead of going down was sideways to up and then even curved back up so that is sign that mkt not willing to hammer it.

Last edited:

travi

What should be ideal TSL as it has come off little?
The TDST 16250 was to act as support or SL below it to exit.
Momentum did not continue.

Mkts also acting funny so you never know.
BFSI all going up to arbitrage short positions for upcoming F&O launch so not really true/stable pricing.

Last edited:
yes, we're over-extended on Daily and weekly now. Both are coinciding.
But as noted by many, in the last counts of CD, ie. 10-11 onwards, the euphoria is very high and one can see strongest momentum in that zone.
Nifty is trading above CD 13 bar, now we need to consider this move as another sell setup in process?

travi

Nifty is trading above CD 13 bar, now we need to consider this move as another sell setup in process?
What do you interpret from the book?
Bcos you have to read everything first.

Anyway, there are a few entries defined to enter after CD13 like red bar or lower close to PDC but I prefer TD bear flip.
None of them have appeared so short is not activated.

travi

1608546568706.png

There is the TD Bear FLIP trailing levels 13568 for today and 1-D fwd looking 13683,
so 13683 is important level for long and use same 4-day rolling setup counts to trail.

For TD short as per TD Seq SL at 13730 but as i wrote i like to trail also using setup counts.

Last edited: