Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Thanku...
travi ji

So....
when ,Buy setup is closed below,TDST support, if any nearby, and Sell setup is closed above TDST Resistance , if any nearby......we will get more probable CD completions...
yes, this part is from the book. Breaking a previous TDST sup/res by an opposite setup means high probability of continuing.
On the contrary, when setup closes near it but not breaking the level, it is weak and there are examples of where mkt tends to reverse.

It is the same logic with normal support and resistance levels. So on closing basis if price goes through anyone of them, we say that level is broken.
Only thing to note that TDST sup/res levels are calculated dynamically by the H or L of setup bar 1( or PDC incase of gap ). The size of the setup is also used to compare other setups to identify which is active.

Last edited:

travi

very strong bear squeeze today :)
so for now system is long and i'm carrying some intra as positional long.

It validates in hindsight, but this is one of the reason why I "felt" positional short wasn't warranted and instead Buy PE. Mkts up momentum is very strong. The selling wasn't steep, just 1-2 big red bars in 9.
No TD signals today for exit but it gave a very good entry point for long.
This extra pre-expiry move is nice jump to book the longs and wait for next week to see what happens next.

Nifty does not have any useful TDST resistance so booking near previous Ress level as per plain PA( price action ) roughly 250pts on NS.

travi

No TD signals today for exit but it gave a very good entry point for long.
This extra pre-expiry move is nice jump to book the longs and wait for next week to see what happens next.

Nifty does not have any useful TDST resistance so booking near previous Ress level as per plain PA( price action ) roughly 250pts on NS.
I wish I could tell you all the secret behind this but unfortunately the whole system lies here.
Maybe a little experience of reading charts and optimism adds to our discretion.

Yest was so bullish, Post 3pm we can say to have caught the top. Today Mkts have knocked themselves out and the Fed rally got sold into.
For now, we just wait for next week, until a fresh trend emerges.

travi

I wish I could tell you all the secret behind this but unfortunately the whole system lies here.
Maybe a little experience of reading charts and optimism adds to our discretion.

Yest was so bullish, Post 3pm we can say to have caught the top. Today Mkts have knocked themselves out and the Fed rally got sold into.
For now, we just wait for next week, until a fresh trend emerges.
Flat start to the week's open :) very sluggish, no direction yet.

An interesting count has developed today and i can see NS dancing around 11520. The actual level is 11522.
On closing basis today, if we close above it, then sell setup bar 8 will be printed else there will be a bearish flip that will cancel the count.
Looks like we will be in this trading range of 11200 to 11650 for longer.

travi

11250 TDST support broken, direction is now clear :D
11k test likely.
I have a mix of using those levels to create intra position but since it is not officially the "rule book", i hope you get the interpretations of building intra pos.
11520 was a line i use, short entries came a few times during the day. carrying some PEs

travi

hehe, stopped counting on that one :DD
It has hit two SLs earlier.

Visually, there are two setups and both completed Sell CD13 and since then RIL was in 2000-2200 sideways range.
First one hit SL and 2nd one also seems to have hit SL if its even 250pts wide.
( it also did a 9-13-9 which hit SL )

So currently, we can just say a fresh TD Sell "setup" count is on at bar #4.
which means it has potential of going higher for now.

( All CD counts are Sequential )
Do you have Demark count on Reliance Ind? Thanks in advance.
RIL has bear flipped so shortest term we can head lower. Today's sell-off may continue. Thu is monthly expiry so maybe some index mgmt may happen but good place to book rather than short.

travi

11250 TDST support broken, direction is now clear :D
11k test likely.
I have a mix of using those levels to create intra position but since it is not officially the "rule book", i hope you get the interpretations of building intra pos.
11520 was a line i use, short entries came a few times during the day. carrying some PEs
after 2 days, NS still hanging around 11220 unable to decide whether 11250 will be a support.
Grinding continues, and PEs keep eroding a little :)

11500 is still the level to beat in terms of setup cancel so for now just sticking to mild bearish/sideways near support.
Thu is a monthly expiry so mkt will remained propped up higher if the bulls are genuinely not going to take it higher.

travi

Sir ji time mile to photu bhi chipka diya karo :)
1600846751527.png

JD bhai, for trading setups we just count 9's.
so every day, draw line from close 4 days ago and see how the current day behaves around it.

Why 4? In TD setup count, we check the close 4 bars ago. This essentially is like a rolling week.
so if there were no holidays, we are checking Weds action compared to previous week Tue's close.

This helps in sideways mkt to see where longs/shorts are holding. In trending days, even PDH/PDL is enough.

Last edited: