Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
As of yesterday, the following stocks completed TD Buy Setup.

Indoco,
PowerGrid
NTPC
SCI
LindeIndia
TimeTechno
CarborUniv
CLNIndia
MGL
PageInd
BajaCon
UCOBank
Ultramar
IDBI

For TD Sequential, now we should be starting the count down for 13 bars. Is this correct?

In TD Combo, we do parallel count for TD Setup and TD Countdown.

How do we decide what to choose between TD sequential and TD Combo?
TD Combo should be used in a rapidly accelerating market down or up. STda would say if both of them speak then it pays to listen.
Some times you can trade the Buy Setup also where you may get a bounce called the power of 9. For me personally, I mostly use Sequential.

travi

very strong bear squeeze today :)
so for now system is long and i'm carrying some intra as positional long.

It validates in hindsight, but this is one of the reason why I "felt" positional short wasn't warranted and instead Buy PE. Mkts up momentum is very strong. The selling wasn't steep, just 1-2 big red bars in 9.
For the evolving TD Buy setup that got cancelled yest, looks like is there is still much to clear :)

TD generally has wide SL but i'll keep something like 11320 like PDL for the longs and book losses.
US mkts turning out to be very choppy and more volatile than ours.

Last edited:

travi

I often get queries on PM, so i got a nice entry yest which i thought of sharing here as I did with another person.
The outcome is not known, but too me good add to my trade or portfolio as its a pf stock.

This is Balkrishna Ind bounced from TD Buy setup from a previous TDST support.
these are considered low risk entries.

https://pasteboard.co/JqnzlAm.png
Balkrishna bale bale :D
+4%

travi

Do you have Demark count on Reliance Ind? Thanks in advance.
hehe, stopped counting on that one :DD
It has hit two SLs earlier.

Visually, there are two setups and both completed Sell CD13 and since then RIL was in 2000-2200 sideways range.
First one hit SL and 2nd one also seems to have hit SL if its even 250pts wide.
( it also did a 9-13-9 which hit SL )

So currently, we can just say a fresh TD Sell "setup" count is on at bar #4.
which means it has potential of going higher for now.

( All CD counts are Sequential )

Last edited:

travi

Now Nifty Future Buy setup failed .... But Bank nifty Fut Buy setup Perfected/Qualified..?

Could you please clarify.... just i am trying to learn this method recently.....

Regards..
yes, in broad sense it is correct.

Now when there is such divergence how to interpret? The next words may be a mix from the book, ST sir and my own.

In the last couple of weeks, i'm giving less importance to BN bcos of its lagging nature.
More important, BN has completed a Buy setup, but all the candles are above previous TDST support, so that makes buy setup weak.
Looking at few trades i took, this is infact a very low risk Buy entry with tight SL in BN.

If support is broken, again the story changes, u exit Buy and lower levels may come.

yes, in broad sense it is correct.

Now when there is such divergence how to interpret? The next words may be a mix from the book, ST sir and my own.

In the last couple of weeks, i'm giving less importance to BN bcos of its lagging nature.
More important, BN has completed a Buy setup, but all the candles are above previous TDST support, so that makes buy setup weak.
Looking at few trades i took, this is infact a very low risk Buy entry with tight SL in BN.

If support is broken, again the story changes, u exit Buy and lower levels may come.

Thanku...
travi ji

So....
when ,Buy setup is closed below,TDST support, if any nearby, and Sell setup is closed above TDST Resistance , if any nearby......we will get more probable CD completions...