Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

vivektrader

Vivekbhai,

Please post your views on infosys charts ......

Also please confirm that this chart is correct or not ..................... because I have used an unverified TDST AFL got from this forum only ...

(as the one posted here in post no 17 of this thread was giving error in Amibroker Ver 6.20.)
Broker_2017-12-21_22-56-58.png

Sell setup completed in MOSF, it may go sideways or correct a little on power of 9.
Vivekbhai,

Yesterday MOSF was Up 5% ...... today its down 2% ...... what does this means .... ??

Is the SELL Signal Recycled due to 5% up move yesterday ..... ?? in that case more higher levels to come ...

OR

Todays' 2% Downmove is actually the Sell Signal ..... ??

vivektrader

Vivekbhai,

Yesterday MOSF was Up 5% ...... today its down 2% ...... what does this means .... ??

Is the SELL Signal Recycled due to 5% up move yesterday ..... ?? in that case more higher levels to come ...

OR

Todays' 2% Downmove is actually the Sell Signal ..... ??

There was no sell or buy signal earlier or now, only sell setup was completed.

Vivek

what is the current count for nifty index? when did we get the last buy/sell signals in nifty....if somebody can post the last 5-10 years charts with signals, would be very helpful, thanks

vivektrader

What I intend 2018 should be for my trading
A year of:

Consistency

Better execution of trades

A mix of fixed targets and trail

Fearless trading

Not jumping the gun

Strong belief in the system

Admitting shortcomings in the system and myself

Upscaling without distorting trade management

More emphasis on what market is doing and telling than what I want it to do

No annoyance in donating the icing from the cake back to market (can't catch tops/bottoms, thought of an interesting analogy, realised that, the air we breathe, not all of it reaches our lungs, some of it always stays in dead airway space, and is breathed out from there itself, how can profit booking be any better?)

If I grow significantly enough, would definitely want to do some charity atleast (if not philanthropy )

Vivek

Last edited: