Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Nevertheless, the stop-loss is still intact and the positive candle appeared in the region where it should have been in the first place, so I am long in it.

Vivek
Vivekbhai,

how do you decide on SL in this system ... ? ...... what is sl for lichf ?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivekbhai,

how do you decide on SL in this system ... ? ...... what is sl for lichf ?
I am afraid you will have to read the thread to have a grasp of the system, as you can't be interested and at the same time ignorant about it.

Stop-loss is calculated by subtracting the range of true low candle (of the entire CD) from its low on closing basis (in a buy cd example).

Vivek

ST Da / Vivek ji,

Please share your thought on this,

Motilal Oswal daily chart
Daily_MotilalOF.jpg

In this chart, TD buy setup completed on 04/12/17 near TDST support line (1245.15).
Assume, I enter this scrip on condition if next bar is +ive, with SL=TDST line, and target is hold till next flip.
Now it has completed TD sell setup bar 8. If next bar (tommrrow) is not a flip, then it will complete TD sell setup
and there is a higher probability for a small pull back. If it's a flip then TD sell setup is not completed, and it may go
higher. How do we handle this?

Regards,

A doctor making it big from an associated medical college in Haryana, three cheers

Another Doctor is mastering a great treading system .....:)

Last edited:

vivektrader

ST Da / Vivek ji,

View attachment 23651
In this chart, TD buy setup completed on 04/12/17 near TDST support line (1245.15).
Assume, I enter this scrip on condition if next bar is +ive, with SL=TDST line, and target is hold till next flip.
Now it has completed TD sell setup bar 8. If next bar (tommrrow) is not a flip, then it will complete TD sell setup
and there is a higher probability for a small pull back. If it's a flip then TD sell setup is not completed, and it may go

Regards,
I am yet to find a tangible, high sucess rate method to fade a completed setup, however Perl in his book has described ways to fade completed setups and various conditions he looks as prerequisite before committing to a trade like, a perfected buy set up completing close to a TDST support line with no bar closing below it (in case of buy setup), and some stop-loss criteria.
Yes a recycling of an evolving setup at bar 8 would suggest that price should go much further in same direction.

Vivek

Last edited:
ST Da / Vivek ji,

View attachment 23651

Regards,

I am yet to find a tangible, high sucess rate method to fade a completed setup, however Perl in his book has described ways to fade completed setups and various conditions he looks as prerequisite before committing to a trade like, a perfected buy set up completing close to a TDST support line with no bar closing below it (in case of buy setup), and some stop-loss criteria.
Yes a recycling of an evolving setup at bar 8 would suggest that price should go much further in same direction.

Vivek

Motilal Oswal was up today approx 3% up .....

So what are the implication as per Dmark's system ??

Nevertheless, the stop-loss is still intact and the positive candle appeared in the region where it should have been in the first place, so I am long in it.

Vivek
Today LICHF had an up candle ......... so does that means trade is going as per system. ??

I bought small amount at market open today @ 563

vivektrader

Pleaze comment, Is it ?? "Tripple combo.."" End of Bull run in Maruti for time being, is it?
What do you imply by triple combo?, did you mean 3 sell setups in a row?, there is no interpretation yet that maruti bull run is over till it gives a sell CD or combo based on last operational sell setup 1.
Broker_2017-11-29_18-22-18.png