Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

PreSap

View attachment 44294

JD bhai, for trading setups we just count 9's.
so every day, draw line from close 4 days ago and see how the current day behaves around it.

Why 4? In TD setup count, we check the close 4 bars ago. This essentially is like a rolling week.
so if there were no holidays, we are checking Weds action compared to previous week Tue's close.

This helps in sideways mkt to see where longs/shorts are holding. In trending days, even PDH/PDL is enough.
Hello @travi sir,

Is there a typo in the statement “ Weds action compared to previous week Tue's close.”

Should it actually be ‘previous week Thursday’s close’

travi

1600946679959.png

Not to sound overly bearish but the TD sell setup had hit SL twice i think and in that context next support level is in that context so not impossible.
Only 10300 is a point from where mkt had got into a setup and run up. Thats a TDST support.

The previous area around 21/22 Jul where mkt showed signs of topping out failed and it almost took me for a ride too.
I remember telling ST sir, correction might be deeper, we had 4 days of correction but mkt reversed from there. He told me signal may have come but momentum was pretty strong and it might be a small dip to buy. He was right then.

This time due to the same fierce nature (bullish) I preferred PE's in last 2 dips but today's PA can warrant opening bloody shorts :D so its either 10800 holding or the next lower level.

travi

still 5 more candles counts to complete 9.
I wish 10300 pe ruk jaye nahi to fir 10k
hope so, as i posted here. The God of this system had spoken well in advance before anyone and called a top :D

For the record,
Tom DeMark Sees S&P 500 Rallying Toward 3,500 Before Topping Out

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/...-500-rallying-toward-3-500-before-topping-out

This was published on 21-jul around 4 weeks ago when s&p500 was at 3200 and roughly 7% to 3486.
As of today, its done a high of 3450