Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

INDUSINDBK completes BUY CD13 22-OCT
IBULHSGFIN completes BUY CD13 22-OCT (or previous bar) not very interested (it may even be the next PCJeweller)
HDFCLIFE completes BUY CD13 22-OCT
GODREJIND completes BUY CD13 19-OCT

Some others that don't really interest me have appeared but counting may be off by a bit
Relcapital, Apollotyre, idfcbank

Notable stocks with Buy setups complete:
TCS 16-OCT phew,

I've been tempted to count the USDINR, but since its on futures will skip it.
It may have completed a Sell CD around 9 or 10 OCT and began a a Buy setup count.

Maruti bit disappointing, but still holding the Buy CD lows.

Reliance: surprisingly no setup counts.

Nifty if someone can verify: Buy CD12 ?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
INDUSINDBK completes BUY CD13 22-OCT
IBULHSGFIN completes BUY CD13 22-OCT (or previous bar) not very interested (it may even be the next PCJeweller)
HDFCLIFE completes BUY CD13 22-OCT
GODREJIND completes BUY CD13 19-OCT

Some others that don't really interest me have appeared but counting may be off by a bit
Relcapital, Apollotyre, idfcbank

Notable stocks with Buy setups complete:
TCS 16-OCT phew,

I've been tempted to count the USDINR, but since its on futures will skip it.
It may have completed a Sell CD around 9 or 10 OCT and began a a Buy setup count.

Maruti bit disappointing, but still holding the Buy CD lows.

Reliance: surprisingly no setup counts.

Nifty if someone can verify: Buy CD12 ?
Nifty is at buy CD8/combo 10.
BankNifty at buy CD9/combo11.

Vivek

vivektrader

It's a query for Sanju bhai, didn't want to disrupt the flow in his thread, so posting here:
As you have been trading Demark sequential , on daily, after you get a 13, do you use any other filter to increase success rate of signals?
Thanks

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
It's a query for Sanju bhai, didn't want to disrupt the flow in his thread, so posting here:
As you have been trading Demark sequential , on daily, after you get a 13, do you use any other filter to increase success rate of signals?
Thanks Vivek
Vivek bhai I have always I am still a rookie in terms of TDS system. I have learned from you and ST 'da. I have most of the time observed that once the 13 is formed it comes back to test the lows kind of double bottom. I then look to enter.Also I look for the break of the last lower pivot high. Also I check if the RSI goes above 50. HDFC Life has fulfilled the conditions. If you look the daily chart now.We may get a second reentry since the MACD Cross over happened.I will look for a bounce of MACD on the zero and the RSI on the 50.Probably can add in if a position has been taken earlier.

1542020356591.png

vivektrader

Vivek bhai I have always I am still a rookie in terms of TDS system. I have learned from you and ST 'da. I have most of the time observed that once the 13 is formed it comes back to test the lows kind of double bottom. I then look to enter.Also I look for the break of the last lower pivot high. Also I check if the RSI goes above 50. HDFC Life has fulfilled the conditions. If you look the daily chart now.We may get a second reentry since the MACD Cross over happened.I will look for a bounce of MACD on the zero and the RSI on the 50.Probably can add in if a position has been taken earlier.

View attachment 30471
Thanks
This double bottom thing I have also noticed, is rather essential for a favourable move. However I have never used any other indicators, will surely look at what you suggested above.

Vivek