Todays positions, any takers?

Sunny1

Survival of the fittest.. evolution etc. The problem is that the computer is fitter than most humans when it comes to repetitive tasks, even basic decision making. And evolution.. mmmm.. computers have come a long way from ENIAC, haven't they ? And they have evolved scarily fast. Less than a century and 5th generation already.
Yes so fast that they make DOW to touch 250 level...those nonfit humans have to ban it or something...

you know i actually agree on you a little with this. i feel ther eis so much new information everyday i might be saturated. but i'm using simple Daily moving averages to program my systems! hows that for back to the future??:thumb:

Wish people would realise that collectively they can change this whole Trading / Investing for better and they would never crib again about the few who move the markets at their whims & fancy....!!!
The market moves because there are bakras for sacrifice. If all the traders were wise people, we would be investing only for the dividends. Share bazar exists because of "perception".

SavantGarde

you know i actually agree on you a little with this. i feel ther eis so much new information everyday i might be saturated. but i'm using simple Daily moving averages to program my systems! hows that for back to the future??:thumb:
Aah!!!... Moghul.....man after my heart..... Simplicity solves most problems....will post something when I have a little more free time...You are absolutely right ....infact, most of my Trading Strategies are based on MAs....!!!

Ha Ha cheers man!

Yeah my trading mentor started me with MA's then trends then stochastichs and then he left me. I met with him a few months later and he started making systems to find out the precentages of loss/gain and average profit etc.
I thought he was losing his marbles. Then i saw his trading results. Since then, I have become a mentee to Mr Wiseguy again!

oh well. Its this pursuit of something i cant put my finger on!

SavantGarde

Hi Moghul,

Good to see you back....!!!

Please Find 4 Charts posted below of S&P

S&P Daily with Quadra

S&P Hourly with Quadra

For a much longer term positional entry here is a combination of 9 & 100 SMA with BB

S&P Daily 9100

S&P Hourly 9100

Quadra consists of 3 Wilder's MA (5, 8 & 13) and 50-EMA as the Trend decider....!!!

SG