Todays positions, any takers?

SavantGarde

You are trading in US markets? Is it possible for any resident Indian to trade in US markets?
Existing trading account is not a problem because GF is a U.S. citizen....but still I have read the RBI rules.... and could still open an account and they wouldnt be able to touch me....dont want to get into the nitty gritties of the Policy....!!!

Point being if I do get pulled up by RBI...I can take them to task...question being can anybody else be ready to fight these idiots....!!!

SG

We are all slave traders.

All good and bad days start with market activity. for me atleast. Have you looked into automated trading?

Its quite awesome actually. It takes a long time to set up though. and to test. but then you let it give you signals however often you program it to(based on the system ofcourse).

Personally i liekd thinkorswim but am moving towards Tradestaion.
but thats probably because my trading mentor uses that platform.

SavantGarde

We are all slave traders.

All good and bad days start with market activity. for me atleast. Have you looked into automated trading?

Its quite awesome actually. It takes a long time to set up though. and to test. but then you let it give you signals however often you program it to(based on the system ofcourse).

Personally i liekd thinkorswim but am moving towards Tradestaion.
but thats probably because my trading mentor uses that platform.
Have noticed increased interest in Automated Trading... I am old school...and believe anything that is created by Humans can't supercede but can crunch numbers a million times faster....I prefer challenging myself in a traditional trading environment.... keeps my small brain exercised....believer of Darwinian theory...!!!

SG

...believer of Darwinian theory...!!!

SG
Survival of the fittest.. evolution etc. The problem is that the computer is fitter than most humans when it comes to repetitive tasks, even basic decision making. And evolution.. mmmm.. computers have come a long way from ENIAC, haven't they ? And they have evolved scarily fast. Less than a century and 5th generation already.

SavantGarde

Survival of the fittest.. evolution etc. The problem is that the computer is fitter than most humans when it comes to repetitive tasks, even basic decision making. And evolution.. mmmm.. computers have come a long way from ENIAC, haven't they ? And they have evolved scarily fast. Less than a century and 5th generation already.
Not..the Survival of the fittest...but what is not used will eventually disappear....!!!