Today is an evening star

Yes, mate
Thanks . I appreciate your help. Now, tell me, considering what happened today in the market.. rang eof 35~+ points movement.. is it a start of a fall or consolidation.. coz.., i was expecting a biog fall today.
What happened yesterday was a spinning top, which has length of Just 3.35 points with Upper shadow of 28.5 and Lower shadow of 18.1. This forms a very Thin spinning top, even it has the effects of a DOJI. In other words, The down fall which is going to happen will be very strong.

@Mods /@ Admins,

Is it ok if i paste the url for our Blog in this thread ?

rajputz

What happened yesterday was a spinning top, which has length of Just 3.35 points with Upper shadow of 28.5 and Lower shadow of 18.1. This forms a very Thin spinning top, even it has the effects of a DOJI. In other words, The down fall which is going to happen will be very strong.

@Mods /@ Admins,

Is it ok if i paste the url for our Blog in this thread ?
it will b considered advertising so i dont think they will allow....:)

it will b considered advertising so i dont think they will allow....:)
I Understand, By any means I am not going to violate this forum rules. Some forums allows urls in signatures. Just wanted to check if this is allowed.

rajputz

I Understand, By any means I am not going to violate this forum rules. Some forums allows urls in signatures. Just wanted to check if this is allowed.
hmm...i once tried to add my professional email in my signature just to contact with the users here....i revcieved infractions about forum rules violation....i dont know why they dont allow....it should be allowed...anyways....happy trading...

Great Job by the thread kick-starter and a big THANKS to him for sharing the TRUTH (BTW, your BLOG site seems to be interesting Please do send me the link if you dont mind). Now from hereon this info signifies that the stock market movements can be a predictable to a certain degree (attached document with screen shot) as usually people refer stock market with the Weather where prediction is totally negligible. The graph attached to this thread is an answer to the question of which most of us need to believe in. Evening star caused RED FRIDAY :)

But there are few questions in our mind while we and our hard earned capital is in the market - What will happen next?? Whoever is loosing should he/she exit? Whoever is winning should he/she exit?? Will the free or cost-based tips improve your strategy? Should you believe the faulty economic data and take action? Should you believe in true analysts or ruining analysts? Should you emphasize more on exiting after hitting Stop loss or before hitting stop loss? In this case who will grab your stop loss? OR do you think the bubble is ready to release its air slowly (by someone)?

Truthful opinions and intelligent thoughts are welcomed:):thumb:. But certainly I am not restricting to home grown salt added tasty opinions too. Spice is also necessary.

Now allow me to inform that the various analysts and recommends are still posting that the market is in uptrend (minimum start levels range from 5300-5310-5320-5330---blah...blah!pause!consolidation!correction and then5450-5500----7000 to infinity!!) and the real question now is -- which one is their pick and which could be our pick? Who will eat like bird and poop like elephant? If you have been watching channels while trading you probably know how much truthful there thoughts are. But most of the actions in the market are not aligned with thoughts of people who may be right at wrong time and wrong at right time.

Last edited:

aditya14

1)u guys do know that we ended the week higher.
2)we ended at new 52 week highs this week.
3)nifty ended with 13+ point premium.
4)5200PE has been written aggressively.
5)earnings season is about to begin(most companies will post gains)
6)also a 14 point drop should not be termed as red friday.or else i will point u to monday and tuesday...

now if u still wanna go short then do so at ur own peril....

I already know about what you stated in points above. It's not the matter of going short or long. It's about, currently what trend indications and directions are and who is misleading the minds of poor innocent looser and speculators. As far as 5200 PE being written aggressively, it's because it's available at cheaper rate now (77 Rs or less) and whosoever is buying are snatching the real piece of pie from PUT writers. So enjoy writing 5200 PUT at your own peril....

More to add further, earnings season is not much effective and statistically real as lot of companies will show profit because they had done cost cutting / retrenching staff / savings from not incrementing employees' salary / freezing bonus and stacked up inventories which they disposed during festive / holiday seasons. So to a greater extent there is no business happened in the companies. Moreover most of countries are tracking unemployment issues. What about us? where do we stand on that? Except few fake and irrelevant IIP, GDP and inflation numbers there is nothing being published to the public. Based on these the reality of market can't be changed or driven to 52 week high.....so Right to information is hardly being practiced here rather it's been stated unused.

Last but not least Nifty was down 18 points on Friday which to me it's still red Friday and to sum up the Thursday's loss we had total of effectively 36 points down. No rational and fundamental being provided and to an extent profit booking doesn't reduce the force of the market. Let's see if things going to hang on or fall to the ground from Monday onwards.

Good Luck.!!

Great Job by the thread kick-starter and a big THANKS to him for sharing the TRUTH (BTW, your BLOG site seems to be interesting – Please do send me the link if you don’t mind). Now from hereon this info signifies that the stock market movements can be a predictable to a certain degree (attached document with screen shot) as usually people refer stock market with the Weather where prediction is totally negligible. The graph attached to this thread is an answer to the question of which most of us need to believe in. Evening star caused RED FRIDAY :)

But there are few questions in our mind while we and our hard earned capital is in the market - What will happen next?? Whoever is loosing should he/she exit? Whoever is winning should he/she exit?? Will the free or cost-based tips improve your strategy? Should you believe the faulty economic data and take action? Should you believe in true analysts or ruining analysts? Should you emphasize more on exiting after hitting Stop loss or before hitting stop loss? – In this case who will grab your stop loss? OR do you think the bubble is ready to release its air slowly (by someone)?

Truthful opinions and intelligent thoughts are welcomed:):thumb:. But certainly I am not restricting to home grown salt added tasty opinions too. Spice is also necessary.

Now allow me to inform that the various analysts and recommends are still posting that the market is in uptrend (minimum start levels range from 5300-5310-5320-5330---blah...blah…!pause!consolidation!correction and then…5450-5500----7000 to infinity!!) and the real question now is -- which one is their pick and which could be our pick? Who will eat like bird and poop like elephant? If you have been watching channels while trading you probably know how much truthful there thoughts are. But most of the actions in the market are not aligned with thoughts of people who may be right at wrong time and wrong at right time.

cool.. I too feel that market is going to go down next week. ( 1 hold some short positions.. maybe thats y I feel so ;) )