To all Race Pro user?

Logik

Well i happened to use Race Pro from many time.

This is one of the worst s/w i ever seen.

I wrote the mail to their supprt team. I will quote it here.

1. Many times during the market hours, when i place a order for buy or sell the order takes 5-6 min just to confirm. this is highly unacceptable thing in trading. I will put some lines from the notepad files stored under C:\Religare\racepro\USERDATA\TRADINGMESSAGE. These trading messages are from 13 Sep 10. For the purpose of testing, i kept the quantity as 1.

13:42:19,Time:13:36:09 SELL ord Accepted by NSE for CENTRALBKEQ Qty [email protected](EXORD#2010091302377111; ORE#18043540) for N******

13:42:19,Time:13:36:09 StopLoss Sell order triggered by NSE(ORE Ord #18043540;Ex ord #2010091302377111) Scrip=CENTRALBKEQ;Qty=1;Price=194.20;Tr Prc=194.25

Please check the first line. Order entered at 13:36 is confirmed at 13:42. delay of 5-6 mins is clearly evident.

2. Most of the times when i try to punch orders for stocks, a order window with message "Exchange connectivity is not available for trading" Hence i can't place/modify/delete any orders.

3. Also there are errors in the connectivity to the trading server. many times the trading server is unreachable & hence user can't login into the Platform.

4. Few months back (probably 6+), i mailed Race support team a bug in the chart display when time frame is changed. To this issue nothing has been done so far.

anyone facing the same problem? This is the worst platform i ever used. I mean how they can expect to trade users with erros like this.

Hi, I quit Religare due to malfunctioning of Race Pro. I fail to understand how others manage with it. There have been as many as over 40 problems I had come across with that s/w. One of the worst was that order placed in the begining of the market used to continue as " under process" till market ends, exact qty of transaction is different than shown in Order Book or traded menu, net position etc. Hence, I quit even when my advance payment balance of arround 12000 was still available with them. I do not know why the broking house can not settle such issues?. Or is it the problem with one's operating system in their respective PCs?.

Logik

Updates:

i received a call from Tech help desk person named sandeep.

the guy tried to misguide me by saying check this & that settings on ur pc.

i clearly told him, there is no issue with my PC. Other trading software on my PC are working fine. I am myself experienced at the so called system settings & done those settings thousands of time.

I explained things to him in technical language. He had no answers for my comments & accepted that RELIGARE will look into the matter & there are problems in RACE Pro. What a bunch of loosers.

anyways, i am quite sure nothing gonna happen.

Or is it the problem with one's operating system in their respective PCs?.
Not at all. Most of the customers don't understand the technical things & arrive at conclusion that there must be problem at their own end.

take a look at my 1st post. it said: Exchange connectivity is not available for trading.

everyone knows that NSE has very high reliability infrastructure & connectivity is pronto.
it religare servers that are not able to handle the orders they are receiving.

Common guys, comment here if u have ever used RACEPro.

Logik

PS: i am gonna launch a complaint with SEBI & exchange in this matter. I am just w8ing for comment from my lawyer.