TJ Dump

Re: General Trading Chat

ST,d laughing emoticon @ d end of Swagat's post is raising my suspicion mercury levels:D
Let us trust him till his identity is proved....we have a plan ready for any mischief makers....so dont worry they will not be allowed to post.

Smart_trade

manishchan

MKT is d immortal beast in a traders lens ,n myself ..1 of d most loyal follower of its footprints following it as my shadow wherever it goes n I hav gained an experience by following it all thru dis years dat wenever I tried 2 climb on its back 2 ride it in order 2 tame it , it has kicked me 2 my eternals
Sudoku - I guess after all these years, itz high time you open a thread and teach us your bit of Snake Charming techniques. Would be another lethal weapon in our quivers. ;) :)

VJAY

Sudoku - I guess after all these years, itz high time you open a thread and teach us your bit of Snake Charming techniques. Would be another lethal weapon in our quivers. ;) :)
Sudoku bro posted his strategy long ago I think many years before...:) you can check it in his earlier thread :D

SwagatN

ST,d laughing emoticon @ d end of Swagat's post is raising my suspicion mercury levels:D
Note the dots..... also....:)
Let us trust him till his identity is proved....we have a plan ready for any mischief makers....so dont worry they will not be allowed to post.

Smart_trade
I understand you senior guys are sceptical about those not so healthy posts that disturbs the purpose of this thread. So I am not gonna ask you to trust me, but I will keep doing that for which I joined it.. That is learning and earning.. And also If I learn something then sharing.. :)

By the way.. Dots are not a standard to judge some posts.. I can give infintie dots if i want to. ;) Even you will find the above post by moderator sir has some dots as well. :D Any way its a joke..

Thank you :thumb:

I understand you senior guys are sceptical about those not so healthy posts that disturbs the purpose of this thread. So I am not gonna ask you to trust me, but I will keep doing that for which I joined it.. That is learning and earning.. And also If I learn something then sharing.. :)

By the way.. Dots are not a standard to judge some posts.. I can give infintie dots if i want to. ;) Even you will find the above post by moderator sir has some dots as well. :D Any way its a joke..

Thank you :thumb:
Skeptical because anyone following the forum for a month would've known that the Welcomes are generally performed in the introduction section. But we will make an exception in your case :).

Welcome to Traderji :clapping: We are looking forward to your contributions and active participation :thumb:

Note to the admin : Can we have a smiley for "Welcome". Members' suggestions are invited.