Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

Rajkrishna

Dear Friends...

Today our market behaved unexpectedly and its false that due profit booking market gone down its another reason and All gone wrong today still Ibrealest and suzlon given some relief , punj initially gone up but then never came up similar with ekc, anyway remain in both and when credit policy comes and market shows its real face then again start buying EKC,Rolta and Punj till just tarade and trade in low profit make average around 174.

NOTE:Who bought yesterday trade in this range but remain with share dont exit(about punj and EKC).
For April 16...

Sell EKC 120 buy 116 (SL 121)
Sell Punj 173 buy 171 (SL 174) <-Ignore itinstead buy punj 171.
Sell Rcom 170 buy 165.
Buy Jpassociate in dip around 150 sell 153+.
Buy Abgshipyard in dips 279-278-280 sell 285+
Buy Rolta 185-186 (delivery buying)

Happy trading to all of you...

Last edited:

Rajkrishna

Dear Friends..

These days market is showing its real face, now I want to suggest you something cautionary....

Sell all your stocks in intraday position perday till april market is going to crash slowly , Nifty CAN reach below 5100 or in worst case below 5000 ie 4980,
I have buy position in Indiacem @ 139 , Punlloyd @ 176 relcapital @ 776 and Rolta @ 192 all are down 6-7% and in my view no hope in these stocks atleast for april future so I will exit and wait when all is stablised then again I will buy but for time being I will exit and remain on sell side.
and in My view NEVER BE A BUYER in confuse market , whenever You will buy you will go for huge loss.
So be a seller in this market and which ever stocks result comes Positive just buy it and whose result is just as expected Hammer it.
And dont Go for buy on CNBC's call for Good Known shares as they "tell and share fell"
Remain on sell side for april.

My Fears have some reasons.......which are given below..

*Market dips 40 points nifty10-11 points but share dips min 2-7% (that shows selling is there)
*SEBI-IRDA on ULIPs led market down and didnt let increase it.
*With SEC initiating a fraud case on Goldman in the US, global cues are unlikely to provide too much support for now. In fact, there are fears that as the case unfolds, global markets may take another beating and one huge beating.
*SGXnifty now showing 82 points down means nifty around 5170-5180 and this will lead more down side in slow fashion.

So remain on sell side until you see 200 points move upside and nifty 5350+, and meanwhile book profit always.

"Avoid trying to catch a falling knife, and simply wait out the turmoil before considering any re-entry"
I found these lines on somewebsite and Liked so pasted here and this time its very true..

Updated with view of ASIAN market.

Last edited:

Rajkrishna

Dear Friends...

If stock open with 2% low then no eans of short and if still wanted to to short then book profit soon as it comes.

You can go short everywhere but avoid short in stocks which open too low.
IVRCL ,Uniphos ,Lanco infra, ICSA all have Goldmen sach investment so short on these.
Keep eye on TCS , Softech and Sesa goa results Today so if the increase buy them.

For April 19...

Sell CSEC 392-389 buy 382-385 (SL 393)
Sell Punj 168-169 buy 164 (SL 170)
Sell Rolta 185 buy 180-181 (SL 186).
Sell Uniphos 149.70-148.50 buy 144.
Sell Ibrealest 164-165 buy 161.
Sell Cairn for target of 296-298.

Last edited:
Dear Friends...

If stock open with 2% low then no eans of short and if still wanted to to short then book profit soon as it comes.

You can go short everywhere but avoid short in stocks which open too low.
IVRCL ,Uniphos ,Lanco infra, ICSA all have Goldmen sach investment so short on these.
Keep eye on TCS , Softech and Sesa goa results Today so if the increase buy them.

For April 19...

Sell CSEC 392-389 buy 382-385 (SL 393)
Sell Punj 168-169 buy 164 (SL 170)
Sell Rolta 185 buy 180-181 (SL 186).
Sell Uniphos 149.70-148.50 buy 144.
Sell Ibrealest 164-165 buy 161.

Sell CEsC 392-389 buy 382-385 (SL 393)

jxcess

Dear Friends..

These days market is showing its real face, now I want to suggest you something cautionary....

Sell all your stocks in intraday position perday till april market is going to crash slowly ,

Dear Rajkrishna,

If markets are going to crash dont u think it is good time to buy and hold for few months?

Rajkrishna

Dear Friends...

Keep eye on TCS , Herohionda,Ballarpur and Sesa goa results Today so if the increase buy them.

Today RBI credit policy is there and all knows that there must be increment in Repo, Reverse repo and CRR , if this increase remain 25 -25 -50 its healthy for market , if it goes 25-50-50 fare one and if it goes 25-50-75 then bad one for medium term, so till 11 you can trade and after that almost square off ur positions and then if all is favourable then buy again your stocks whether up 1 rs.
Meanwhile Till 11 buy TCS, Buy Bajajhind and do in small quantities , Rolta and Punjlloyd also can be bought and book profit on every increase.

These targets are not for today but for this week.

For April 20...

Buy Punjlloyd 166-167 For target of 170+
Buy Bajajhind 133 sell 136.(Take delivery if remain lossy)
Buy Rolta 184 for target of 190.
Buy EKC 116 Target 122+
Buy Relcap 740 target 760+

Last edited:

jxcess

For April 20...

Buy Punjlloyd 166-167 For target of 170+
Buy Bajajhind 133 sell 136.(Take delivery if remain lossy)
Buy Rolta 184 for target of 190.
Buy EKC 116 Target 122+
Buy Relcap 740 target 760+

Can someone please tell me if any of the above stocks have met their targets? Because I looked up the charts and didn't find so.