Tips for Forex Trading Beginners

Forex Trading is considered to be a very risky task, but if done with proper emotional control and with proper skills and knowledge, you could make the most of it.

You can choose a broker such that you can always contact the support service and get some help, but also important, I think, there should be a good payment system, such as Amarkets.

Yes, but again selection of a good broker is another difficult task.
It is really not that easy to choose a reliable and secure broker. I spent quite a lot of time on this while I settled on Amarkets due to the fact that it has a fairly secure payment system.

Yes, it could be very much difficult but you could select the regulated ones and achieve success in your trades. Don't fall for the alluring offers provided by the non-regulated brokers.

It is necessary to try to work with which brokers who have a sufficiently large number of clients, this suggests that the broker offers favorable conditions

stoch

It is necessary to try to work with which brokers who have a sufficiently large number of clients, this suggests that the broker offers favorable conditions
Yeah this is one of my criteria of choosing a broker - large client base means higher risk of reputation damage when you scam somebody which itself is a good incentive to be honest and treat your every client fairly.