Timing The Markets

dineshN

Hi Dinesh,

The equilibrium line (the dotted line) you have drawn is not correct. It should start with the peak and end with the trough. The prediction line mid point should coincide with the mid point of the equilibrium line.

-Anant
Hello Anant

Thanks to me that I started to post some charts and got to know these valuable points. Believe me, never had a clue how to draw these lines, just thought instead of blindly following this thread, try to explore the charts.

Thanks a Ton again!

sudris

Hi Aditya,

Patience my dear...I have to update my homegrown software from 18/11/2006 till now...which entails....the following

a) Downloading each days Bhavcopy DBF which is now in zip format from NSE website
b) Unzip them
c) Put them in the folder where VSF has a default directory
d) Run each Bhavcopy from VSF

Please have mercy on this 50 year old creaking bag of bones..... atleast I won't have to go through this for another 4-5 years with the new computer.....!!!

I still have DB&SB to get started with first...!!!

SG
perhaps, this may ease up a bit....if not byte ...or not bite.

Last edited:

asnavale

Crude Daily Update:

Didn't work out in our favour.... But it might be forming the Equilibrium for the next Up Move... Would post the charts once confirmed.... :)
Hello Aditya,

The Crude_Oil projection did work. Your drawing of the equilibrium line is a little different, It should have been as shown in the chart below:

-Anant