Time to invest in blue chips

Hello,
Deep apologies, but your statements & questions sounds like an anxious teenager looking to make a quick buck. I don't even know a single person who can tell you the exact levels of entry & exit in this phase of the market. [Trust me, by the grace of god I have met some seasoned investors & operators/traders alike who are in the market since I wasn't even born]

However please take my 0.02$ & ofcourse with a grain of salt. : )
If you would like to get sure shot returns like 50-100% in a year, Old Bluechips are your best bets. [TCS, HDFC, SBI, INFY etc.]

If you can increase a little risk appetite then go for the companies that were hit hardest by the corona blood bath [Indigo, IndusInd, TataMotors, MotherSumi etc.]

If you are looking to invest for a long term 3-6 years portfolio then go for these likely multibagger stocks (I repeat LIKELY) [IRCTC, AartiIndustries, VinatiOrganics, Avenue Supermarts(Very controversial) etc.]

That's it, Happy investing.
PS: I suggest you read Intelligent investor & Stock Operator so in future you will trust more on your gut than a stranger on a finance forum. : )

Best Regards,

Akamai

Disclaimer: I am not a SEBI registered adviser. All the information provided here are for educational/informational purposes only.

VIP Industries is another stock hit badly by Corona, travel restrictions especially seem to be here to stay for some time.

PM declared 21 days nationwide lockdown yesterday.

All experts predicted bloodbath on D-Street today and during the lockdown. Some suggested that bse/nse should also be closed just like everything else is. I had similar opinion.

Markets defied predictions and had the biggest upswing since the steep fall during last one month.

bashasm

PM declared 21 days nationwide lockdown yesterday.

All experts predicted bloodbath on D-Street today and during the lockdown. Some suggested that bse/nse should also be closed just like everything else is. I had similar opinion.

Markets defied predictions and had the biggest upswing since the steep fall during last one month.
It might be a pullback to trap buyers too. Who knows ;)

Such rebounds in a crashing market are usually done for the rich friends of politicians and their constituents so that they can exit the market before it bottoms out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prominent analysts are of the belief that the current market conditions are actually a blessing in disguise and investors should take advantage of it to buy blue-chip stocks of good merit in this phase from the stock market. History is evidence that whenever investors invest in temporary bearish times like these it is a really good chance to make good returns in the longer run. So the underlining statement that I am trying to draw is that NOW is a not a good but great time to buy stocks to make money in the long run. Then the next question is what particular type of stocks one should specifically be looking at purchase in good numbers.