Time Series Forcast

I have seen over the last 1 year that the 12 period & 26 period Time Series Forecast works very we both in End Of Day and Intraday charts. This is observed in Capital Markets, Futures & Options as well as US Dollar Indian rupee Futures.

The Time Series Forecast is a very volatile indicator as all accurate indicators are apt to be.

It is calculated on the closing price, hence, one must wait for the Bar to complete, be it the 15 min, 30 min, hourly or daily charts.

Have a profitable experience as I have been doing for last 15 years.

I have seen over the last 1 year that the 12 period & 26 period Time Series Forecast works very we both in End Of Day and Intraday charts. This is observed in Capital Markets, Futures & Options as well as US Dollar Indian rupee Futures.

The Time Series Forecast is a very volatile indicator as all accurate indicators are apt to be.

It is calculated on the closing price, hence, one must wait for the Bar to complete, be it the 15 min, 30 min, hourly or daily charts.

Have a profitable experience as I have been doing for last 15 years.
please post some charts to help us understand this.

please post some charts to help us understand this.
I am new here & posting the chart is difficult. Just load a any chart (daily or 15 min) and plot both the Time Series Forecasts. You will be able to see for yourself. 3 or 4 days study on intraday charts will be sufficient to grasp the concept.

srichakra

I am new here & posting the chart is difficult. Just load a any chart (daily or 15 min) and plot both the Time Series Forecasts. You will be able to see for yourself. 3 or 4 days study on intraday charts will be sufficient to grasp the concept.
Thanks NAresh,
Do we look for Time series cross over of price crossover above the 2 series.
More insight on the set up will be helpful, if you can.

Thanks,
Sri

you let the 12 period cross over the 26 period indicator and do your trade. Doing some historical will give you a very good idea in a very short time. Key to success is doing own research.

you cannot get 12 period cross over 26 period without the price also crossing over. Please plot the chart and ask when you are confused. I will try to post a chart today.